SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
theonlyfashionprincess
Style_council
theonlyfashi...

Hi there,
Because you chictopians have great style, I’ve got a question for you! :) Someone from my family said my today’s outfit was “too much”. I wore it to my introduction day @ new university. So I need your opinion. What do you think about the outfit.. I don’t have pictures at my laptop yet, but if you want check my look : “The futuristic vampire” . I wore that outfit, but as my dress was totally black and I wore H&M tights with dots (I think you know which tights I mean). I didn’t wear red lipstick.

So guys, I need your opinion!! :)

posted about 4 years ago
PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

That is a fantastic dress! No definitely not too much. Then again, everyone has their own idea of what too much is. It just goes to show that you are confident enough to wear something that makes you stand out of the crowd.

posted about 4 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

nahhh itz not too much. actually sometimes if we are dressed up we get weird looks but hey at least we bother to dress up!!!!!!!!

posted about 4 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

this is NOT too much!! It’s perfection!! those people just don’t want to be in the middle of the attention and with this dress… you won’t be able to NOT be in there :) really it’s gorgeous I love it, I would wear it, LOVE the shoes and socks!! you looked amazing!! how can this even be too much…

posted about 4 years ago

gwynethbg
Style_council
gwynethbg

its sooooooo fabulous! its not tooooo much at all! its just right! very simple pieces too actually.. its not overly accessorized too. so thats a good thing. i’m just guessing those people who told u its too much are those not too into fashion and very conservative! :)

posted about 4 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I cant seem to find that pic but i love all your style !! especially the brown oversize sweater one !! so chic ! commented <3

posted about 4 years ago

Bombonica
Style_council
Bombonica

I also think you look great and it’s appropriate for this ocasion. tell that person that he hasn’t got style ;))

posted about 4 years ago

RikkiMichelle
Style_council
RikkiMichelle

No I don’t think it’s to much

posted about 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think it looks great. Don’t listen to criticisms anyway, fashion is about expressing yourself through what you wear, so don’t stop being yourself and change to fit other people’s tastes.

posted about 4 years ago

JessyDust
Style_council
JessyDust

I love that outfit in your photo! : ) Chic voted!

I say wear whatever the hell you want! I always wear things that “normal” people consider as “too much”. xD I wouldn’t have paired polka-dotted tights with your dress though because there’s too much pattern going on. : ) I’m sure it looked nice on you :D

posted about 4 years ago

theonlyfashionprincess
Style_council
theonlyfashi...

thanks for your lovely comments! :) i really appreciate it

@ little dust princess
I didn’t wear the dress from the picture, but the a black dress without pattern. :)

xoxo

posted about 4 years ago

Ochuwa
Style_council
Ochuwa

not too much

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION