Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Designer_Illustrated
New_user Designer_Illustrated is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Designer_Illustrated reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Designer_Ill...

Ciao chica’s !
Thank god it’s Friday!! -and a long weekend at that – yay. just what the doctor ordered!

I introduce myself with a friendly :) smile- Hi we are DESIGNER ILLUSTRATED
2012 is expected to be an unforgettable year!

Here’s the deal – Were a new creative blend check us out on FB – DESIGNER ILLUSTRATED- Like us now… LOVE US LATER… I PROMISE!

Who AM I ? Danielle – A young entrepreneur – OK so i know it’s the recession- but logic doesn’t really come into contact with me – If I were to describe my brand it wouldn’t be URBAN!
PUKE

We trend METRO|LUXE

You can ask me anything i’ll give you the honest answer- message me follow us

We would like your support- like designer illustrated on fb page and watch our space… it’s a small buzz so far.. with a couple Of celebrity’s following us on FB! LITERALLY A COUPLE! LMAO!

–We HEART all your love and support! Hopefully a few of you could trend our brand!
If your interested in DESIGN+ ILLUSTRATION! THIS IS YOUR PLATFORM… if u do want see any of our pic’s our HOT SPOT of the moment is FB right now… I look forward to seeing you- show some love were all squirrels tryna get nuts!

P.S You can get involved in our blog! Show us how you trend pastels! Send pics with fashion details of who you are and the brand(s) you’re wearing to designerillustrated@hotmail.co.uk
and we will promote you!

We won’t bite and we are super friendly !

<3 DI Team x

posted almost 2 years ago
Riya131
Style_council
Riya131

Nice concept, good luck

posted almost 2 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

not friday now…pity:(

posted over 1 year ago