Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
pleasurebabyy
Style_council
pleasurebabyy

I just watched Lady gagas music video with Beyonce.. and it was like a movie though lol .. i kinda liked it though.. its a unique video!
what do you think?

posted over 4 years ago
afterdawn
Style_council
afterdawn

too long! i got bored half way.
and i hate that gaga wore almost nothing in the video, its so annoying! bad romance was al about her crazy style, but now she apparently thinks she needs to strip down entirely. now she’s just another singer….

posted over 4 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

I loved it. I really did. Very crazy and amazing.

posted over 4 years ago

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

I love the whole video. Beyonce stepped out of what she is use to doing and I liked it. Lady gaga was great I loved the cigarette sunglasses. But I don’t not smoke

posted over 4 years ago

amethystfaye
Style_council
amethystfaye

i loved it!
been watching it repeatedly since it came out

theres a short version without all the conversations

posted over 4 years ago

In_Harmony
Style_council
In_Harmony

Eh it’s alright…Beyonce’ danced like always and Lady Gaga wore nothing like always

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i liked it, it was fun. But I thought it was a little unlike Beyonce…she’s usually a bit more sophisticated….

posted over 4 years ago

pleasurebabyy
Style_council
pleasurebabyy

Rebecca123…. Me too i really love beyonce.. ! it was mostly all lady gaga.. but overall it was a crazy video lol

posted over 4 years ago

Joachim23
Style_council
Joachim23

i loved it…….

posted over 4 years ago

nazlay
Style_council
nazlay

It was different and weird at the same time , it also seemed to be a whole hour long, i love beyonce too but for some reason it doesn’t seem like her .

posted over 4 years ago

lizeepea
Style_council
lizeepea

I really, really hated it. Yet, I showed it to my sister. It’s clearly effective in gathering an audience, but I don’t know many people who will ever watch the entire video more than once. I would certainly not vote it for any awards. I think it’s just.. stupid. To be completely blunt.

Anyways :)

posted over 4 years ago

Nom
Style_council
Nom

Random, outrageous, and fun. :)

I appreciate the work both Beyonce and Gaga did for each other’s videos. In Video Phone, Gaga was toned down and did the sexy dance number with Beyonce in white one-pieces. In Telephone, Beyonce went out on a limb and tried the Gaga-esque quirky moves in the diner scene.

Despite the length of the video, it’s definitely something to be remembered even for those who watched it once. My favorite was the kitchen scene with the ‘munching’ dance move x)

posted over 4 years ago

SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

I like Lady Gaga. And I like Beyonce. But there was a lot of second hand embarrassment for me while watching the video. It was well-done to be sure, I liked the creative editing, the colorful scenes, and the choreography. But Beyonce looked out of her element (the “bad Gaga” bit was actually pretty bad, but I thought Bey was also an actress so I don’t get it) and Gaga’s wardrobe is starting to go from “quirky, avant garde, and generally pantsless” to “glitterati stripper”.

Also, could there BE more product placement? I sat there and counted — LG phone with Virgin Mobile, Diet Coke cans used as hair curlers, the prison guard’s HP laptop, the GMC truck, Polaroid camera, and, of all the things, Wonder Bread and Miracle Whip.

posted over 4 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

I loved the video. Beyonce is definitely not the best actress in the world, but it was supposed to be dry humor, she wasn’t supposed to be all seriously acting. I loved the wardrobe as well. Definitely not the typical avant garde that we are used to but I liked it. I love the song, the video is definitely going to be a hit. Again, wish there was a better stylist and maybe Bey could have added a little umph to her performance, but overall, it was a great video.

S.J.R.

posted over 4 years ago

Lousea
Style_council
Lousea

Yet to watch it, will edit post when I’ve seen it.
Read an article today about the cost to shoot it, about her team getting the outfits ready and had pictures, can’t wait to watch it.

posted over 4 years ago

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

i didnt like the music, but i enjoyed the costumes. i really want beyonces blue jacket, gaga’s studded leather jacket, and some other really cool outfits. i think gaga looked awesome, beyonce was mehh okay. the song was pretty awful but the music video was entertaining.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION