Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
channierie
Style_council
channierie

it’s about the sweet summer style. Chictopians are limited to one entry per person right? (i guess) But why are there Profiles that have like 2-3 or even more entries? Just curious.

FROM THE MOXSIE SWEET SUMMER STYLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Entries are limited to one per Profile. (so does this mean ONE ENTRY per person? hmm. continuation below.)

Late or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for Entries not submitted or not received due to a technical default. Entries must not be submitted through agencies or third parties. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Profile. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to a Profile by Chictopia.
posted about 4 years ago
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

so wait, there are people using multiple accounts to enter multiple times?

that’s ridiculous…

posted about 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

they are limited to one per profile? hmm. I tagged two of my looks as summer style, but I thought I could. Maybe it means one per profile will be considered? Or only one per profile can win something?

posted about 4 years ago

channierie
Style_council
channierie

yeah maybe. I sent Ms. Cheri a message and she said:

Yes it is limited to one per profile, meaning that only one of the user’s photos will be considered and multiple photos will not count toward the user being more likely to win. Submitting more than one does not disqualify you, but it does not help you either.

Are you enlightened? cause I am. haha :D I guess it’s fine though,

posted about 4 years ago

nay_myquel
Style_council
nay_myquel

=)

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION