Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Mignonne
Style_council
Mignonne

Does anyone knows how the swap thing works in chictopia?

posted over 3 years ago
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

Basically, you have to buy tokens to redeem items in the swap, unlike how you earn points around chictopia to redeem rewards. If you’re interested in putting something up for the swap, you can send a request to become a chic VIP, and you get the tokens that others spend to redeem your items, and you can use them to redeem items. Here’s a more detailed overview: http://www.chictopia.com/about/chic_swap_faq and if you have any specific questions, never be afraid to message cheri or really any other experienced member, we’re all always happy to help!

posted over 3 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

I have no idea till now :S I simply can`t understand that :S

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

What exactly don’t you understand rhemel?? I think the swap FAQ is pretty comprehensive!! :)

posted over 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

agreed, coldlight, but I suppose if you’ve been used to chic rewards for so long, it may still be confusing.

Think of it as selling something, except tokens are the currency. When you sell something, you give away the item, and receive the money for it, the money is your asset, it belongs to you, and you may use it how you please. That’s how the swap is.But you have to spend your real-world money to gain chictopia’s token currency. It’s a way for chictopia to gain money, but without their gain being a greedy scheme. Instead, its a way for chictopians to contribute to the success of chictopia, but still be able to gain from the community.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION