Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
brookstaa
Style_council
brookstaa

So I hate wearing shorts and a T-shirt in the summer. I don’t want to look like everyone else. It makes me feel uncreative and lazy. But, the thing is, I have no idea what I should wear in the summer. I’m still a relatively new teenager, so I’m out riding bikes and outside with my friends all the time. What can I wear that’s versatile and cute but not generic?

posted almost 5 years ago
SkylarMagOwner
Style_council
SkylarMagOwner

Hey, there is nothing wrong with flip flops! Plus they are comfortable and easier to wear when doing outdoor activities than sandals. Although, if your doing that stuff a pair of sneaks would be better. You can also always look for a skort and a cute top to go with it. Also, you can wear skirts and dresses even when you are doing outdoor activities, they have sporty skirts and dresses out right now. The most important thing is to wear what you love and what makes you comfortable.

kl08
Style_council
kl08

I think you should go for the boyfriend look. Try some boyfriend shorts or capris with a belt and a graphic tee. I think that would be perfect. AG has some great pairs you should check out.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION