SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sailormoonusagi
Style_council
sailormoonusagi

I am really pissed off!
I had a picture at the new gallery with already 20 votes in a very fast time! While someone had 15 votes with much longer time..
But she made it to the stye gallery!
First I didnt know why.. but I figured it out! Just becouse she has a better quality camera!!
What the hell! So mean this! I am really pissed off!

posted about 5 years ago
Styleisfresh
Style_council
Styleisfresh

actually i don’t think it’s because of the photo quality, i think the photo quality only counts for people who see your look and vote, if the quality is good people will be more easily attracted. the thing is that making it to the style gallery means that your votes, unique page views, comments and favourites add up and create a number on which people are promoted to the style galler, so maybe that girl had a bigger number, it’s not only the votes that count. here is what chictopia says about making it to the style gallery: http://www.chictopia.com/faq_how_do_photos_make_their_way_into_the_style_gallery_q/faq/style_gallery/1
I hope i helped!

posted about 5 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Madalina pretty much summed it up. Good pictures are one part of it, but it’s not quite so simple as buying a new camera. I’ve been a member since 2009 and it’s taken me ages to get going. You just have to work at getting noticed! The more active you are the more likely it’ll be that you make it into the style gallery. Remember, this isn’t kindergarten anymore. Not everything is gonna be fair!

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password