Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

What clothes are ideal for YOUR perfect spring?!!

I want breezy, fitted, sun dresses with florals and pastel hues. I want to wear my hair down naturally, and slip my feet through wedges, and white sneakers. I also love basic loose muscle shirts with distressed denim shorts….I also am looking forward to wearing harem pants with white tanks, and sunglasses.. I am so happy for spring, my favorite time of the year, hope it’s sunny where you are. Happy Spring!

posted over 5 years ago
RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

I want a pair of slouchy trousers and some v-neck tees from AA. I need some shoes, I have a lot of flats but right now I need some heels. A a few new dresses, in bright colors but I want another black one. Maybe a some boyfriend jeans.
But I’m looking for a blazer. I can’t seem to find any in my size!!!

Happy first day of spring!!!

posted over 5 years ago

Bouby
Style_council
Bouby

I love spring so much. But it is such a clothes dilemma ! The weather is changing 5 times a day, but that forces me to make fashion challenges, I mean you have to be ready for all kind of weather, and I LOVE IT !!

I want ankles-length dresses made of light cloth, I want to wear shorts to see tan lines on my skin, I need colors from the top of head to the nails of my toes, I so need shoes: wedges, flats, and thin sneakers. And also a good pair of sunnies, and let my hair breath.
I’m glad spring is here, well happy spring to you all wherever you are !

posted over 5 years ago

aranell
Style_icon
aranell

florals and pastels for me too! I’m never much of a black-wearer anyway, but in Spring and Summer it just feels all wrong for me. I can’t wait for sandals and suncream :)

posted over 5 years ago

calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

yes, i think the mini florals (like calico) are gonna be huge this spring! i want tons of mini dresses and high waisted skirts in florals!!! i am also obsessed with the bleached and distressed skinny jeans a la balmain, and i plan on getting the j brand version in thrasher. i tend to get a few trendy items and then anchor them with neutrals. my color palette for spring is leaning towards light neutrals like heather gray, cream, and white, but i always accessorize with black shoes, purses, etc. for a splash of color, i think yellow is gonna be big, but you have to be careful because it’s really hard to wear. i’m very enthusiastic about pairing yellow with gray this season. i’m not huge on the distressed boyfriend jeans, but i definitely love cut-off 501 shorts for spring! they’re just so easy to wear. and of course, i’m still obsessed with woven sandals and wood heels and wedges. they’re just very casual and perfect for spring.

oh, i could go on forever!!!!

posted over 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Wedges are a must have for me this spring, the 3 pairs that I have have been getting plenty of wear already. Dresses are going to be my main choice of outfit this spring, though I’ll probably be sticking to darker colours like navy until the summer when I’ll probably be dressed in bright colours like orange, yellow, green etc. I also look forward to finally being able to wear my skirts without tights.

posted over 5 years ago

kl08
Style_council
kl08

I am excited to wear a pencil denim skirt and some great flats. A long black dress with metallic flat sandals and a long necklace or great accessories. Some great tanks and some amazing scarves. Maybe a love quote in papaya.

posted over 5 years ago

veronicatham
Style_council
veronicatham

Spring spring, I can’t wait to wear my jumpsuit, light airy t-shirts, sandals, and anything floral :)

posted over 5 years ago

Twins
Style_council
Twins

love pale colors,florals,and mini skirtss..soo cute!
spring time is fav.
rainboots with destressed jeans and a loose shirt..with a hat is prettie & cooling to me,

posted over 5 years ago

presidentp3
Style_council
presidentp3

dresses any length and a cute jacket or sweater

posted over 5 years ago

Sara_Nicole
Style_council
Sara_Nicole

I love soft floral prints. Sundresses and skirts are the best! Picking out cute rainboots is fun too!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION