Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
djmode
Style_council
djmode

Nothing like santa or the tooth fairy. I just recently found out that ostriches do not stick their head in the sand. And as a child I used to believe that if a butterfly touches you, you drop dead. Coz of that last one I till this date have Mottephobia (fear of butterflies ad moths).

What weird thing you used to believe that was so pathetic?

posted almost 4 years ago
1 2
bjkdAnc3r
New_user bjkdAnc3r is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bjkdAnc3r reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bjkdAnc3r

when i was little i believed in santa, the tooth fairy, the easter bunny, regular fairies, you know. the works. LOL (:

pingpongpiang194
Style_council
pingpongpian...

i believed my dad when he said the cocktail sausages that me and my sister loved at a local steamboat joint were made out of rat meat, since there were plenty around.
the shit parents tell you to keep you doing what they want, sheesh!

i brought it up recently, and my dad completely forgot that he ever said it, LOL.

malwear
Style_council
malwear

when i was little, my family went to death valley, where they have these boardwalks so that you don’t actually walk on the ground. to ensure that my siblings and i did so, my dad told us there were boardwalks because there were sand sharks. my brother accidentally fell off and almost cried he was so scared..my dad still laughs

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

tooth fairy, santa, easter bunny, and other shit i forget >.<

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

my brother use to tell me that I was the span of satan. He said that the devil was going to come out of the ground and take me back to hell where I belong. so because I was stupid and believed him I use to walk around the furniture because I thought the devil couldn’t get me if I wasn’t on the ground.

GlossyCheshireCat
Style_council
GlossyCheshi...

My mom telled me that the Grinch is going to come at Christmas eve when I’m evil :D

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION