Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
thisismejessie
New_user thisismejessie is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When thisismejessie reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
thisismejessie

I write about everyday women who are fashionistas in their own respect and if you i would love to write about all the chictopians interested in getting featured on my blog.I believe everyone has a favourite piece in thier wardrobes,a dress,a shoe or a bag...something that they cant seem to throw away so one fine morning i decided to write about such stories and bring them out in the open so hence my blog shaped up,Luckily i am a nominee in a blogging competition here in Australia now,you can find the link on my profile.So if anyone out of you would would be okay with this then please tell me a little about your taste,what clothes you like and which is your favourite fashion possesion.message me/email me at ornatus1986@gmail

posted 6 months ago
avivranthing
Style_council
avivranthing

Props to you, I love this idea! Excited to see what you come up with so keep us updated! :) 

posted 6 months ago

thisismejessie

10 points - Become a fan

thisismejessie

Hi there.....you need not wait....you can join in....all women and men are welcome.All i need is a little about you,what do u do,what are your likes and dislikes and what gets you going......you in a nutshell i mean....and then i want to know a lil about your favourite possesion.I t could be a shoe,a ring,a dress,a jewellery item anything.Send me reference pictures and about why is it your favourite and how did u get it.......and spread the word...i write about 1 story per day....so share your with me....love

posted 6 months ago

lizolsen2011
Style_council
lizolsen2011

I love this concept. My favorite fashion piece tends to change based on the season. Right now it is my guess skinny jeans. Feel free to use any pics or posts from my blog. Let me know if you have any further questions.

http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com/2014/04/05/saturday-afternoon-movie/

posted 6 months ago

thisismejessie

10 points - Become a fan

thisismejessie

thank you for messaging me but please read the above message in detail.I would also need those details from you to be able to write about you.If you are still interested please email me this info at ornatus1986@gmail.com...xoxoxo

posted 6 months ago

Antoniaa
Style_council
Antoniaa

I love your topic and I`m also a a fashionista and my favorite piece of clothes are dresses, I so love them, I love to wear them on the street or on a gala night !!  Here`s a picture of an gorgeous dress that i jut found > https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1538650_676601285732600_5422342161144838929_n.jpg

posted 6 months ago

Antoniaa
Style_council
Antoniaa

I love your topic and I`m also a a fashionista and my favorite piece of clothes are dresses, I so love them, I love to wear them on the street or on a gala night !!  Here`s a picture of an gorgeous dress that i just found > https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1538650_676601285732600_5422342161144838929_n.jpg

posted 6 months ago

thisismejessie

10 points - Become a fan

thisismejessie

Antoniaa,Thank you for the reply....I would also need a few more details about you, before i write the post...email me at ornatus1986@gmail.com...thanks

posted 6 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION