Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

Ok so my room is baby blue, with white trim, and all my furniture is either white or a dark wood. I’ve been looking for some diy things to do, though, and i’m really lost. right now i’m going for a marie antoinette/vintage shabby chic kinda look, i’ve got one of those closets with the slide-open doors and a tall, skinny, plain six-drawer dresser, a white steel frame day bed, a corner desk, a bedside table, a dress form, a victorian dollhouse, and my great-grandmothers sewing machine that I don’t use because it’s an antique, so i fold it over and use it for my makeup table, and I’ve got my big gold gilded mirror resting on it. I’ve also got a white wood chair for my desk, and two curly-q white wicker chairs chilling out that i used to put stuffies on, but now i’m trying to make them be functional, if only people weren’t scared to break them when they sat.

Honestly, idk what to do with it all. at this point, i’m really lost for diy ideas and thing on how to decorate and go about this in a cheap way lol. I’m gonna do a major clean-out tomorrow for one thing, then move from there.

So, i’m asking all you lovelies, what kinda ideas do you have? It could be anything at all, even a simple way for me to organize my shoes or jewelry in a pretty way…anything at all…i’ve got some renoir/tissot prints that i’ve got no idea what to do with as well…

oh goodness….i’ve said so much! help! thank you so much in advance!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION