Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
viciousdelicious
Style_council
viciousdelic...

I’ve noticed that lately all the items at the redeem section are redeemable only in US or Canada. I can understand how this is much cheaper for sponsors, as they have to pay a smaller shipping fee, but I think Chictopia should come out clear on this subject, because if this is how it’s gonna be from now one I think that many users, including me, will stop using this site. But we should be provided with the information, so we know that there’s no uise to keep gathering points anymore.

posted almost 2 years ago
nnoemi
Style_council
nnoemi

So true!

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

yes,or at least that we have the choice to redeem and pay the shipping

CheriChictopia
Style_council
CheriChictopia

Hi,
For most social networks that offer value, members join and enjoy the site without any physical rewards. For Chictopia, to show our appreciation, we allow some of our sponsors offer rewards to users they choose to connect with. Who they choose to show appreciation for is up to them.
We hope that our users find Chictopia as a source of ideas and products that help them refine their personal style. Not just for Chic Points or free rewards.
We value our members, international or not, but we also hope to reserve the right to show this appreciation via channels other than free rewards.

viciousdelicious
Style_council
viciousdelic...

I use chictopia all the time, actually on a daily basis to get inspired. And of course I’m not just in it for the rewards. I would have absolutely no problem if the physical rewards were to just disappear and we would no longer be offered the chance to redeem items. I just think that by providing these to US and Canada citizens only, international members such as myself may feel left out. I also understand that for sponsors is cheaper to just ship inside their country, however, it kinda feels like they took advantage of this system to gain followers, as in the past they did offer international shipping, and now, once they got international followers, they just chose to leave them out of the game. Sorry, but this is my opinion, which I am entitled to, and just felt I should put it out there, as others may feel the same way.

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

its not for the rewards that we sign here,but its kind of a discrimination for those like me living outside US or CANADA

CheriChictopia
Style_council
CheriChictopia

Thanks so much for everyone’s feedback! It must feel frustrating to rack up the points and not be able to redeem anything in the rewards section. A few things that can help with the situation.

- Introduce Chictopia to more international sellers and sponsors. Feel free to message me, or approach the international sellers in your region to come and join Chictopia Rewards.
- Reward sponsors tend to offer rewards to regions that they see purchase pattern from. If there are a lot of US and Canada shoppers, they will offer rewards to US and Canada members. If you purchased from this sponsor and you are an international user, let them know!
- Engage the community in a positive way and show sponsors that international users have style, write quality reviews, and leave personal comments. Sponsors are watching!

Cheri

REPLY TO DISCUSSION