Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ximenaphophena
Style_council
ximenaphophena

Maybe it’s because I idolized Marilyn Monroe, or maybe because I really like to stand out from the crowd, but I LOVE red lipstick! I’m really the lipstick maniac in general. Hot pink, red, coral, you name it, I’ve got it.
However, I’ve spoken to plenty of people who say they hate red lipstick on girls, most of those opinions have been men. Are they any girls who also hate red lipstick? And why? I’m curious.

posted over 5 years ago
1 2
Jayner
Style_council
Jayner

i really think pulling off red depends on many factors. First, it must be the right shade of red for you, and that shade can be quite difficult to discover. Second, it must be applied well. and third, it must work with the rest of your makeup, so you don’t end up looking too overdone. i commend anyone brave enough for red lipstick!

posted about 5 years ago

Averleigh
Style_council
Averleigh

I remember I used to wear my mom’s red lipstick all the time as a kid. I looked so silly in it haha =] But yeah it’s definitely fire! Too bad I can’t pull it off.

posted about 5 years ago

kellympreston
Style_icon
kellympreston

I love love love red lipstick, it is the perfect finishing touch for so many outfits! Not to mention classic and a confidence booster :)

posted about 5 years ago

kisskissbangbang
Style_council
kisskissbang...

I don’t wear red lipstick but I love Girl About Town from MAC. It’s a hot pink color that gives a trendy POP to your makeup.

posted about 5 years ago

xheylizerx
Style_council
xheylizerx

I love red AND pink lipstick. I think red is more elegant, and works better for the classy look, while pink is a more fun, Katy Perry-esque look. I wear ’em both, though!!

posted about 5 years ago

New_user 82596 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 82596 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Does someone of you know how to choose a red lipstick? I would like to find the right for my skin tone, my hair color..

posted about 5 years ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I wear the brightest color lipsticks I can but I feel washed out if I don’t. One guy did tell me once that he hated red lipstick on women. Oh well. That was only one guy out of 1,000’s of them.

posted over 1 year ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION