Twitter
Googleplus
Katie66
New_user Katie66 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Katie66 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Katie66

I’m thinking of getting a non-surgical nose job when I have enough money. Just wondering what other people think about plastic surgery…? I guess I feel a little shallow, but i really don’t like my nose. It has no bridge and it’s asymetrical.

posted about 2 years ago
JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

While some might judge you about your “vanity” it’s alright, I would do what makes you happy, confident and full of self-esteem. If that means getting a non-surgical enhancement, so be it! What’s also great about it is that it is NOT permanent. This is great, in the event you do not care of the outcome or if you love it, you can consider a traditional rhinoplasty down the road. Here are two sites that have some great educational information. The first is a board-certified facial plastic surgeon in San Francisco. He specializes in non-surgical nose jobs and explains the process. This Surgeon, who is in Florida explains in detail what all the dermal-fillers are and how each can achieve different goals with regards to facial sculpting.

Hopefully this helps you understand the process a bit more. I don’t think your stance or intentions are bad. Just make sure you do your research and go to a qualified and locally respected Doctor.

Good luck!

posted 12 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION