Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ChuChuRonaldo
Style_council
ChuChuRonaldo

so Im a total outfit repeater! I can’t help it! my wardrobe isn’t as big as Carrie Bradshaws or Whitney Ports. One day it will be. I try and keep it on the low, I dont tend to wear the same outfit to a place where I know the same people will be at and I try to mix stuff instead of wearing the same thing together all the time. Im so glad my school has uniform or else I would be faced with a huge dilemma! What do you guys think of outfit repeaters? Is it ok to be an outfit repeater?

posted over 4 years ago
1 3
myblueberrymind
Style_council
myblueberrymind

the accessories are quite important in an outfit
so if you wear something eye-catching with an outfit you tend to go out in a lot, it does make a difference

posted about 4 years ago

ItsOlivia
New_user ItsOlivia is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When ItsOlivia reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ItsOlivia

i only ever wear the exact same outfit if i really think it looks good on me, and i know i will be with completely different people, but even then i would try to wear different shoes or accessories. i think if you particularly like one or two pieces, why not wear it more than once?!

posted almost 3 years ago

anyelina
Style_council
anyelina

Nothing wrong with repeating an outfit . Accessories and shoes help to keep it fresh !

EmTrava
Style_council
EmTrava

I follow the two week rule too, I only wear an outfit once every two weeks. If I do repeat it, I try not to switch it up a bit by changing shoes, accessories, bags, etc.

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

I do it all the time. I never got this thing about not wearing the same outfit. I just don’t care. I bought my clothes because I like them so why wouldn’t I wear them all the time?

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i think its completely completely fine!i do it too!not too many people are rich enough to afford a new outfit every day. I just go on a 2 week repeat rule-don’t wear anything within a 2 week span.

1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION