Twitter
Googleplus
nataliel
New_user nataliel is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When nataliel reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
nataliel

Hey Lovelies!

Just wondering if anyone has done an outfit challenge, like wearing only 30 items for 30 days, or something similar?? It seems like a popular thing to do on fashion blogs. I’m starting one today and was hoping for some insight…was it harder or easier than you thought? Can one really go 30 days without shopping (this seems scary to me!)?

OXO
Natalie

posted over 3 years ago
rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

haha I never tryed that, it really seems to be a chalenge! I can`t wear clothes like that because I just wear what I feel like wearing on that day so I wouldn`t do that chalenge

posted over 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i would love to do that! can you provide a couple links with examples? I could help work out a great strategy with you :)

posted over 3 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

that seems very interesting! though its not that much of a challenge for me not to shop for 20 days…I’m not as addicted to shopping as most chictopians haha

posted over 3 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

lol i do that everyday for school and I don’t even have thirty clothing items. I have like 20 XD

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I’ve never tried a challenge like that! I think I should try it though, i think it’s a great way to learn how versatile your wardrobe can be and helps you to think up new combinations… I think I may have to try it at some point!

posted over 3 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

that is a very cool idea ! :D good luck in trying

posted over 3 years ago

mizz17
Style_council
mizz17

i would like to take that challenge too!

posted over 3 years ago

Farmgirlwrites
Style_council
Farmgirlwrites

I’ve seen many bloggers do it, but have never actually done it myself. :)

posted over 3 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Haha, I could totally not shop for 30 days… it’s a very rare occurrence that I buy clothes! I could probably do the 30 for 30 challenge, but I’m too lazy to pick out pieces and actually follow through with it. Mel at Idee Geniale has imposed a shopping ban for the entire year of 2011, which is probably tough. Katy at Kansas Couture is doing the 30 for 30 challenge and has been posting about her experiences with it!

I’m wondering if there’s any other challenges floating around…

posted over 3 years ago

headbandit
Style_council
headbandit

IrisandDaniel just did a 15 items for 2 weeks challenge on their blog-I really like the pieces they chose and how cleverly they re-worked them.
Link here

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION