Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

Why do they keep changing our pages?? I HATE THE NEW PAGE LAYOUT. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT BEFORE, SO WHY CHANGE IT????

Anyone agree with me??

posted about 4 years ago
VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

I think that they’re trying to do it more practical and easy to use and i think that there will be a lot more changes in the future…..my only problem is that i can’t find where it shows you how many people have viewed you’re profile…

posted about 4 years ago

skinnybuddha
Style_council
skinnybuddha

I don’t get this new layout. I cannot see how many people have viewed my profile, and also, on my home page I cannot see the name of the person who posted a new look, only the title of that post. it’s rather confusing and the photos are so small :(

posted about 4 years ago

Laura86
Style_council
Laura86

I like the new changes because the new uploaded photos of my friends are bigger. I just wish I could see more then 20 of them.

If you want to see how many visitors you had on your blog you can go to community – chic corner, and then look of the logged on persons and under your photo you’ll see how many views you’ve had.

posted about 4 years ago

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

Thanks Laura86 :):)

posted about 4 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

i liked the old layout because you could easily see if you have any new comments, but now you cant see them, so you just have to rely on your email..

posted about 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’ve got used to it but the main thing that bugs me now is that all the friends posts take up a lot of the homepage yet your favourite chictopians/daily reads posts are squeezed into a little corner on the side. I find this stupid because it’s the people we favourite that we want to follow and get updates on most so their posts should have the prime viewing space on your homepage, not the friends posts.

posted about 4 years ago

CheriChictopia
Style_council
CheriChictopia

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your feedback! We are working to address these concerns!
We have to make changes to the site because it is the only way to improve our service. Many of you joined Chictopia at different times, and the site has evolved along the way. Instead of reverting back to the “old site”, we would like to improve upon what we have every step of the way. Rest assured that your concerns are heard!

Cheri

posted about 4 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

i really like the new look of this layout! :)

posted about 4 years ago

libys11
Style_council
libys11

yes.. i agree with splash of color!!

yes.. i agree with splash of color!!i want more photos from my favorite chictopians!! :D

posted about 4 years ago

Tea_Loving_Noemie
Style_council
Tea_Loving_N...

Hi Cheri, now that you sorted out the problems put to you about the comments, could you please do something about the home page…? I do not understand anything, and this is, once again, NOT facebook, I don’t want to see updates from people, I want to see the photos of my friends and the people i am fan of, there’s no need for them to write about what they’re wearing since you can see the best of it in pictures! + having to go to all this trouble to see who viewed our page (as explained by Laura86 above) and me not being able to see the new (meaningful) comments that have been posted on my photos or emails that i’ve received is terribly annoying. Please do something about this!

posted about 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

I like the friends outfits accessibility but I don’t like the “what are you wearing” bar.

posted about 4 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

Thanks for listening, Cheri! :)

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

The new My Chictopia page confuses me… I wish I could see more of my favourite chictopians’ photos!
One thing that I think is good about it is that it’s easier to see your friends’ photos and a bit of what they have written. I think this will be make it easier for new members to gain more exposure and have people see their pics!
However I think it looks quite cluttered :S and I don’t really like the “what are you wearing” bar either. But thanks chictopia for listening :)

posted about 4 years ago

folle_femme
Style_council
folle_femme

Where I can find the new comments people leave for me? I can’t find it anywhere!

posted about 4 years ago

YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

I think they disappeared folle_femme, once they were on the right…

They added (back) the number of views btw ;)

posted about 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think now the new comments bar only comes up when you’ve recieved a new comment….that’s what mine seems to be doing anyway.

posted about 4 years ago

babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

yeah, its different but I do like to see the new outfits of my friends so that I can comment if i see something I like.

posted about 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I like the changes except for when you’re viewing someone’s chic blog. All the pictures are so tiny that you can’t tell right away if you like something! But the homepage format is pretty useful.

posted about 4 years ago

New_user 111301 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 111301 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I hate everything about the new changes. First it was the user blogs, and now my homepage. The new format really takes so much away from the site. I’m deleting my account and going somewhere else.

posted about 4 years ago

marjul
Style_council
marjul

i hate how tiny the pictures are )=<

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION