Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tjlove1719
Style_council
tjlove1719

hey hey ladies! for some reason i love my skin color. i’m like this butterscotch toned chick. my skin color is like a warm color, if that makes any sense ha. i get my color from my mixed up but unique heritage. i’m cuban, african-american and cherokee. maybe i’m just odd ha but i wonder if anyone else loves to show their beautiful skin.

posted over 4 years ago
missemily
Style_council
missemily

my skin is the perfect tan color. im not too tan but not to pale. i have a sun kissed skin and i love that about myself

posted over 4 years ago

loveonthebackseat
Style_council
loveonthebac...

I’m not really tan. I’m a ginger, so I have a very light skin with freckles..; Most people don’t really like that but I do! ^^

posted over 4 years ago

ndriio
Style_council
ndriio

my mom is french, my dad is indonesian, so i have this weird combination of light yet tanned

posted over 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I’m super pale with a dramatic pink flush that comes out very easily when I exercise or get excited or embarrassed. My boyfriend says my coloring reminds him of a Japanese white peach. I used to be frustrated at how hard it is for me to tan (I burn instead, basically), but now I really like my coloring and playing it up with the colors that make it stand out best.

I have to say it makes me sad when people get addicted to self-tanners (or— please God no— tanning beds) or whitening products. Healthy, natural skin is beautiful, in any color!

posted over 4 years ago

apfashion
Style_council
apfashion

I’m very pale. I get made fun of a lot, especially because I live in Florida. Honestly, I love my skin color. I wear a lot of sun block every day because there is a huge history of skin cancer in my family… I once went to Colorado and went on the slopes and I had forgotten to wear sunblock. I looked tanner and I felt horrible. It didn’t feel ‘me’.

My friend is in beauty pageants. She is also very pale but she got a spray tan for her pageant… and she thought she looked horrible. I think that people should do what they’re most comfortable with. For me, sunblock is a security blanket.

posted over 4 years ago

cedens
Style_council
cedens

I am pale pale pale. But I’ve learned to accept it, I use to be so jealous of tan girls but now its whatever. I would just like to be a shade or two darker than I am now.

posted over 4 years ago

kayeseven
Style_council
kayeseven

i’m a filipina so i’m naturally tanned =) i however like to get my skin whitened a little more. hahahaha!

posted over 4 years ago

WonderAve
Style_council
WonderAve

I have a porcelain skin tone, but not like a creepy doll. I don’t use tanning beds or creams but in the summer I do use a certain lotion that makes my tan a bit more glowy/dewy.

posted over 4 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

I love my skin too :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted over 3 years ago

EmmyJo
New_user EmmyJo is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When EmmyJo reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
EmmyJo

don’t really like my skintone.
not alot i can wear and do with it.
its like this…overly tan color…
kinda like a darker shaded mexican.
i’m tri-racial. black, white, and indian.

posted about 3 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I wish I was a SMIDGE more tan. Honestly, I LOVE African American skin :3 Like the really really dark ones. I think it’s absolutely gorgeous. I look at Ajuma Nasenyana and I just am in total awe of how beautiful she is. If I could be dark for a day, my life would be complete :)

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION