Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

It’s not that I’m just trying to be friends with everyone on chictopia, but sometimes I see more than 15 people in 24 hours that I think have nice style! It’s the summer and I’m bored and on my laptop a lot. Do you think you should be able to add friends whenever you find someone with likable style? Or do you think limiting friend requests is a good thing?

posted over 4 years ago
babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

I personally do not think it really matters. To me, on chictopia, the “friend”-term does not carry the same meaning as it does in the 3-dimensional world. with that being said, for me a chictopia-friend is someone on who I can network with about style. The more friends you have, the more people will see that your style on their home page. If something really stands out then they may give or receive feedback. Thus, maybe in the long-run you can earn more chic points.

Personally, to me, its a style choice about adding/accepting friends. If i really LOOOVVVE someone’s style then I will add them as a favorite. I’ve had chictopians that I’ve added as friends and then their updates have impressed me enough to add them as favorites.

posted over 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I totally agree! But the website is telling me that I’m only allowed to add 15 chictopia friends per every 24 hours…and that can get annoying because sometimes I find more than 15 people I like in a day!

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i don’t really find it to be an issue. i think i would be more angry if they limited the amount of fans you can earn in a day xD

i just save someone i want to add as a bookmark and return the next day. no big

posted over 4 years ago

channierie
Style_council
channierie

i agree with Reybeltane.. ‘cause sometimes it’s annoying because I too find more than 15 people in a day.. :D naah, don’t worry, we’ll get through this reybeltane :D

posted over 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I think it would be annoying, but I guess it might help against people who just spam add everyone?? I dunno… I guess you can always go back and add them as a friend another day, even though that would be frustrating!!

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I agree with coldlight. Usually when I find more people that i like the style of, i just add them to my favorites, and if i still find that in the next day, i want to friend them, i do! :)

posted over 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I’m going to end up saving a ton of you! my goal the summer is to make as many friends and fans as possible because I’ve had an account for a year, but during school time never have enough time for it!

posted over 4 years ago

babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

oh wow! i didnt realize ther was limit to the number of friends you can add.. maybe that’s why I have like 20 lol. I can see why they do it, but that does stink if there’s someone you really want to add but cannot. I also think pandaphilia’s idea is good, too, in case you really want to add someone.

posted over 4 years ago

nay_myquel
Style_council
nay_myquel

yea..the limitations suck!! && they go by soo fast..

become my fan please!!

&& follow my blog http://brownie68.blogspot.com/
&& follow my blog http://brownie68.blogspot.com
&& follow my blog http://brownie68.blogspot.com

posted over 4 years ago

kat18
Style_council
kat18

I think that if you find someone’s style you like or is similar to yours it shouldn’t matter how many friends you make.

posted over 4 years ago

New_user 35263 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 35263 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

i’ve had the same problem and have gone back and added them later. i’m not adding people as friends to collect friends, i’m keeping track of people i like. but i guess the limit is fair because i’m sure there are people who don’t view friends the same way i do. though maybe 20 would be better than 15…

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION