Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
quirkyexplosion
Style_council
quirkyexplosion

I’ve had chictopia for a long time, but only posted one look. Then, all of a sudden, BAM IT WAS SUMMER. So i thought i’d revise it and i posted another two looks. YAY!

But that’s basically all i know how to do.. Post looks. And comment back.

Um, I guess the question (i don’t even know about topic etiquette? i can just ask you lovely people questions, riiiight?) is how to go about using this site? for instance, what are chic points?

Oh man, I feel like the new kid on the first day of school. Don’t abandon me on the playground guys! (Haha, sorry, lame analogy…)

:)

EDIT: And I guess I should also apologize for being such a lame-o.

posted over 4 years ago
juju_noodle85
Style_council
juju_noodle85

aahahaaahah im also kinda new too ! but chic points are points you can use toredeem for chic rewards which rewards that go up that take a certain amount of chicpoints to get .you can also trade chic points for chic rewards which are kinda like the same thing but really hard to get and you “swap” with other like you give another chictopian your chic rewards for a pair of shoes .

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

don’t apologize so much! chic points you can use to redeem rewards. pretty awesome. there’s a very recent thing you can do to swap for other chictopians’ things they don’t want anymore. you can purchase tokens for that with paypal.

if you have any more questions, just ask!

posted over 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

hey there! don’t feel bad about asking questions, that’s what the forums are for :D You get chic points for things like receiving comments, giving comments, check out the FAQ at the bottom of the page! chic points are kind of pointless really- as long as you have over 200 points then you’re on the style council and your votes in the ‘new photos’ section will count towards getting people’s pics into the ‘style gallery’ :) Oh and you can also use them to redeem things on the ‘rewards’ page if you’re quick enough! So yeah.. just post looks, comment other people’s pics, post in the forum.. have fun :D just ask if you have other questions!!

posted over 4 years ago

quirkyexplosion
Style_council
quirkyexplosion

You guys are so nice!

THANKS A BUNCH FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE! :) For real!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION