Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kokonzai2
Style_council
kokonzai2

i’m gonna be in LA next week and the last time i’ve been back was when i was 10!!!
can anyone help me out and tell me awesome boutiques, vintage stores, and places to shop that i should definitely check out? street name or area would be good to know too! :)
thanksssss

posted about 10 years ago
LeolucaEscobar
Style_council
LeolucaEscobar

Hey! LA is a great place for shopping. A few of my favorites are Buffalo Exchange (you must!) there’s one located on La Brea, south of Beverly. If you feel like taking a walk Melrose has a tons of boutiques (they get redundant) but still worth a look. Silverlake also has a lots of boutiques, but they’re spread out from each other. Try the Sunset Junction, on Sunset for lots of cool indie shops. And also- this is lame you can massacre me for this- but I always liked the Forever 21 in Pasadena in Old Town. It’s huge, 2 levels and has different themed rooms and is excellent for cheap dresses and accessories.

kokonzai2
Style_council
kokonzai2

haha no i agree forever 21 has some steals for sure!
thanks so much everything sounds awesome i will definitely write all of this down :)))

lulu
Style_council
lulu

Creatures of Comfort, Scout, Opening Ceremony

TheStylishWanderer
Style_icon
TheStylishWa...

Um, I think Slow, on melrose, when I visited that was great.

MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

oh! My friend brought me to Pop Killer last time I was there. They had a great selection of vintage dresses and shoes, and a bunch of random new stuff, too. It’s very Japanese street-style ish.

MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

I’m going to LA July 13-19 (San Diego 11-13). I neeeeeeed vintage shopping.

kokonzai2
Style_council
kokonzai2

ooo i stopped by Wasteland on melrose ave the other day. they have some pretty good deals i’d say, go check it out-lotsa vintage +second hand stuff on sale.

posted almost 10 years ago

teresa_liang
Style_council
teresa_liang

creatures of comfort, fred segal (the one in santa monica) <-they seem to have cooler stuff than the one on melrose..the melrose one is too trendy for me….

paperdolls
Style_council
paperdolls

hm, surley girl across from the ivy is super cute

REPLY TO DISCUSSION