Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Jorgeismyname
Style_council
Jorgeismyname

I have to wear uniform for school and I really hate it. So i decided to ask people what do they do or what would they do if the have to wear uniform?
As lots of people who has to wear uniform know, it make you look really bad, it doesn´t fit well and staff, so if you have any suggestion, they´ll be received well.
Bye,
Jorge

posted over 5 years ago
geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

Riiiiiiings, necklacessssss, leather accessoriesssss.

posted over 5 years ago

chocofusion
Style_council
chocofusion

good shoes, hats, belts, watch
depends on how your uniform look like.

posted over 5 years ago

rowena_jordana
Style_council
rowena_jordana

With the right shoes and perfect hair.
My sister wears an uniform too, and i know she have shorten her skirt!
I wish i had to wear an uniform too, makes it a lot more easier in the morning

posted over 5 years ago

Jorgeismyname
Style_council
Jorgeismyname

I´ll never want to wear uniform. I love clothes and I like expressing myself… and I definitley dont look good with it…

posted over 5 years ago

rowena_jordana
Style_council
rowena_jordana

you have a point, but my wish is only from a practical view.
I’m ALWAYS late en most of the time is it because i really don’t know what to wear (in this cold)

posted over 5 years ago

raqattack
Style_council
raqattack

Depends on what sort of uniform you have? I had one last year and it was a full length skirt so i ordered one that was too long and wore it at the waist with my shirt tucked in and wore a different belt/jewellery every day.
Also just make you hairr look nice and wear nice shoes. Theres not really much else you can do

posted over 5 years ago

Jorgeismyname
Style_council
Jorgeismyname

Yeas, i think there is not too much to do… I have to wear gray trousers, a white polo and green pull over. And girls have more options, but guys, we don´t have too much to decide.
anyway we can always talk about if it´s better wearing or not uniform.
It´s true that many times i get late to places because of i don´t know what to wear, but anyway i rather to make the effort of thinking it the day before than using my awful uniform… just one more year :)

posted over 5 years ago

mangopeachapple
Style_council
mangopeachapple

My uniform includes of us wearing a shirt sweater and skirt. If I could, I would add cute flats and a big book bag as well as alice bands.

posted over 5 years ago

rainingpaperlilies
Style_council
rainingpaper...

My uniform consists of dark blue polo + khaki pants. What I do personally is wear roomy wide leg khakis (next year I’ll get them high waisted too if I can and wear the polo tucked in :) ) with my AA raglan, leather school bag, and of course ring bling. Other people get their skinny/cigarette fit khakis, but it’s school so I opt for comfort.

posted over 5 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

gossip girl inspiration?

posted over 5 years ago

Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

Definitely agree with post before xx

posted over 5 years ago

ctee
Style_council
ctee

I would alter it to give it better fit as most uniforms don’t have great fit. I had to wear a uniform last year too so I made it Chic-er by including some of my own girl-ier more fitted pieces. Although this was only because my school was quite lenient on uniform.

posted over 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

we had to wear a shirt, tie, black trousers or skirt and black shoes that didn’t have a too extreme heel.

I knew a chick who’d wear skirts as short as possiblly allowed with thick tights and DM boots, and one who would wear pencil skirts with the highest heels that she could get away with.

Me, i looked like a mess throughout my uniformed years. thank god for sixth form.

posted over 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

are you laughing at my messy past D; ?

posted over 5 years ago

maddiejayy
Style_council
maddiejayy

Chic it up with lots of accessories! Jewelry, headbands, etc.

posted over 2 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

accessories, tie, bow..

posted about 2 years ago

littleballoffun
Style_council
littleballoffun

omgggg i know exactly how you feel! i used a uniform too in school it was a blue pant omg the worst fabric ever i swear the pants costed like 5 dollars! it was dreadfull and the shirt was white with a collar i used to cut my shirts and make them cooler especially my P.E shirts and i would go with shorts or buy the same colored pants in other fabrics and designs!! i would wear colored shoes like… pink or so they sent me home and suspended me a couple of times but i had a good time :) oh and buy cool accsesories :)

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION