SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kya7
Style_council
kya7

Hello Chictopia Loves,

I have a blog kya70.blogspot.com that I recently started and I have done a couple of DIY posts in the last few weeks.

I wanted to ask you guys what projects you think I should do next. I would love to post them on my blog and try them out myself.

Do you guys like DIY projects?

posted over 4 years ago
fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I <3>re unique!

Another good project is a DIY floral belt. Take a skinny belt (you can also use a length of rope, ribbon, or cord – depends on the look you want) and glue 2-3 colorful silk flowers to it. So easy!

posted over 4 years ago

kya7
Style_council
kya7

that is an awesome idea! anyone else can think of anything?

posted over 4 years ago

_Fu
Style_council
_Fu

was watching the transporter .. loved one of the pieces that the asian girl (qi shu) was wearing .. it was a blue dress with stars print … i think its a fairly easy DIY project to do … it’s a ankle length dress with a loww back — i think it would b a relle cutesy maxi dress/ sundress (with the right colors) .. im goin to make this myself soon(: follow my blog for it & ill keep you girls posted if ur interested!

btw, it looks like this:
the dress

posted over 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Usually my DIY’s end up being me playing with bleach and/or dyes of some sort. I really want to try screen printing, fabric painting, and making a knockoff Proenza Schouler cardigan.

posted over 4 years ago

kya7
Style_council
kya7

i love all of your posts, they are so inspiring,
here a couple of my ideas, i was thinking of doing another bracelet made out of buttons, wouldnt that be cute, and i have always wanted to try print screening as well!

Thanks for the ideas, keep ’em coming!!!!

posted over 4 years ago

liannanguyen
Style_council
liannanguyen

make a purse.

posted over 4 years ago

Luczis
Style_council
Luczis

Oh i love DIY so much!! I apreciate any Diy inspiration you have!!

posted about 4 years ago

laurenblonde
Style_council
laurenblonde

I love looking at DIY blogs! Here are some I’ve found, some have accessories, some have clothes, and some have household DIYs:
design sponge online
instructables
heart of light
craftzine

posted about 4 years ago

kimgodschalk
Style_council
kimgodschalk

What about DIY embellished tights? Like the Miu Miu tights with diamonds and pearls, or maybe even with figures and beasts? :)

posted about 4 years ago

kya7
Style_council
kya7

i was actually thinking about making the tights as well, also the websites laurenblonde posted are so cool!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION