Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
xxeilidhrxx
Style_council
xxeilidhrxx

everybody that wears glasses are awesome!!:) why do people opt for contact lenses over glasses when wearing glasses is yet another way to express yourself and your personal style… some people think its a turn-off or it makes them look unattractive…NOT TRUE!! lots of people that dont wear glasses wish they did…yeah iv seen that awesome geek-chic trend….you know what i mean people…i think its about time people dug out their dusty speck cases and in true chictopian style… WEAR THEM WITH PRIDE!! xx

posted almost 4 years ago
1 2
maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i prefer glasses!

Erica805
Style_council
Erica805

yeah i’’m one of those people that wishes they need glasses haha

iluvfashion
Style_council
iluvfashion

i dont know sometimes i like wearing my glasses and sometimes i wish i had contacts.

Dima
Style_council
Dima

I love glasses,like Erica805 I wishI need them …I even have fake ones ;P

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

I wear glasses for reading. Mine are square cut with tortoise shell pattered frames. They’re not any kind of brand. I wear them on string around my neck when I’m studying or going somewhere that will require a lot of on and off reading, like galleries and museums.

Chahana
Style_council
Chahana

OH I LOVE GLASSES! I wear them at school to get that preppy look with the help of a beret, cute plaid scarf, a V neck sweater and my school shirt buttons all the way up to the top, well thats just what i wore yesterday, i like to mix and match with accessories, my friends at school really love it! =)

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

I like either. Depends on the day I guess, I usually wear contacts though.

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION