Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
bieberbrother
Style_council
bieberbrother

Would it be ok if they showed up wearing family guy underwear? Really people how much have you tollerated?

posted almost 5 years ago
1 2
lattershed
Style_council
lattershed

my boyfriend has very little sense of style. he wears a lot of plain t-shirts and jeans with sneakers. pretty basic. but the fact that he’s not super fashionable makes me love him even more – it makes him who he is, and i would never want to change him!

mayfield_vintage
Style_council
mayfield_vin...

My boyfriend takes longer to get ready than I do. He has no sense of matching colors, which is hilarious to me. He wears a lot of vintage tee shirts and vintage button ups. He has really good taste in shoes. He wears an old gas station jacket with a jawbreaker button. He’s adorable.

I use to date a guy who wore all black, no matter what. He didn’t own a pair of blue jeans. His jeans fit like the 80’s fit=bad. He just got them at thrift stores. I guess he was just anti-fashion. He sometimes would wear a chain he stole from a hardware store around his neck. I didnt mind when we dated, but looking back.. ugh.

I love slim fitting pants on guys but I also like workman pants. I really like skinhead fashion, or at least influences of it. I love white fitted tee shirts with jeans. Really simple and classic.

asailorwentto_sea
Style_council
asailorwentt...

I’m forever telling my guy to cover up because he’s always wearing low v-necks and cardigans in winter.
i love him nonetheless :]

posted over 4 years ago

2010_it_girl
Style_council
2010_it_girl

i like it when guys care about their look and they excerice do their hair and all that. but not too much tho. probably a good wardrobe is tons of suits jeans and uhhh tshirts no gay vnecks

posted over 4 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

At the moment I’m single. Ahaha.
But I think I’d like him to dress how ever he wanted, in whatever made him comfortable. But saying that, I would like him to put thought into what he was wearing.
But I think there’d be nothing more attractive than a guy who thought about what he was wearing, and was comforatble and confident in it.

posted over 4 years ago

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

I’m single, but I totally dig the whole dark-grungey-goth thing XD We don’t have those boys where I’m from, unfortunately. Here it’s all baggy pants and shirts so long they could pass as man-dresses. Lol Nothing gets me like a leather jacket and some acid wash jeans.

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION