Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
aleez816
Style_council
aleez816

and how would you be able to tell how many it costs?
Do you have to be a certain level/status [ie VIP?]

step by step directions please?
i know, dumb question. but i’m very lost since i’m new.

posted over 3 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Anyone can redeem a chic reward, if they have the number of points!
If you see an item you like that hasn’t been redeemed yet, to see how many chic points the item is worth you have to become a fan of the provider. (there’s a link on the page to do that- it says “Become a Fan of (provider’s name) to find out how to redeem this item.” or you can click on the “become a fan” link next to their profile photo.)
Once you’ve become a fan of the provider, you will see a sentence that says something like “This item is available for redemption in # days and # hours.” No one will be able to redeem that item until the time and day specified. It will also say " # chic points needed to redeem this reward." The rewards vary in points, one item can be as little as 200 chic points, other things can be up to something like 8000 chic points. You can earn chic points by a number of ways, such as receiving comments on your photos, commenting on other people’s photos or commenting in the forum.
If the reward is already available, there will a grey button that says “redeem.” There’s actually quite a few rewards that are still available at the moment!
When the reward becomes available, the very first person to click the ‘redeem’ button will be able to get the item, as long as they fill in the form within 5 minutes, and if they have the number of points that the item is worth. It’s a bit like a race, as there are usually quite a few people vying for the item and only the fastest person will get it.
Check out the FAQ page for more info, the link is down the bottom of the page in grey font.

posted over 3 years ago

magali
Style_council
magali

I see coldlight has given a very complete answer. So there’s nothing else for me to say =)

posted over 3 years ago

nazja
Style_council
nazja

You just need enough chic points and to follow the user with whom you want to redeem the rewards from then set your clock alarm or watever from the time it will be available then get online to get it first and after you can go to your tabs and check the status of it & chictopia will send you an email

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION