Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jtabc
Style_council
jtabc

Hi I’m going to start college in a really really cold place. What looks good when it’s below freezing outside? Any suggestions for cute coats that are still really warm, and cute cold-weather outfits in general?

posted about 6 years ago
1 2
maliciousmallory
Style_council
maliciousmal...

I always dress cuter in the winter, because you can do more layers and I looove sweaters and cardigans. <3>re really thin, they keep you 10x warmer than jeans do.

posted over 5 years ago

reagansimone
Style_council
reagansimone

I love Dr.Jays long wool coats. I don’t know how to really dress for the cold (I get cold all the time in Georgia, USA)

I’m going to start wearing American Apparel ear muffs if you’d like to join in :D haha

posted over 5 years ago

lyudaaaa
Style_council
lyudaaaa

get cute colorful coats & a lot of different hats & scarfs to mix it up.

posted over 5 years ago

kokabuta
Style_council
kokabuta

great coat…cute hat..a nice scarf some killer boots!

posted over 5 years ago

princessneka
Style_council
princessneka

Winter is my favorite time for fashion. The colder it gets the more layers you can add, the more fun you can have.

posted over 5 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

i layer like crazy during the winter but that’s because i hate winter and cold with a passion and the midwest is not so kind to me :)
i have a bright blue peacoat that i usually wear with two layers of leggings. jeans on top of those if it’s reallllyyy cold. then on top i wear a light tank top with a warm cardigan and a huge winter scarf. the mittens too!

posted over 5 years ago

XxAngel_Emz95xX
Style_council
XxAngel_Emz95xX

I love wearing layers in winter… my suggestion would be either to wear lots of layers under a trench coat, or get a trench-like sort of coast but made of thicker material. Mine is from Topshop :)

posted over 5 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I love cold weather cause of all the cute outfits I can wear. Get some cute coats in bolder colors, peacoats are always in style. I love vintage cape/capelets, cardigans, scarves, gloves, earmuffs. I also like pairing skirts with leggings or thick stockings. There’s so much I can’t wait till winter rolls around again

posted over 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

&& I agree!! Fall/Winter is my favorite.
I love scarves and boots. Cardigans and light sweater jackets. And layering for a purpose!!

posted over 5 years ago

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

Peacoats are probably the best buy.. ever. I got a blue one from L.L. Bean in sixth grade that I wish still fit me. And in eighth I got a black wool one. I STILL wear it. You can belt it too, if you want. They come in practically every color. Actually, I cannot wait until winter. I live in northern Ohio, where it gets very very chilly. I think I have thrity or so scarves that add personality to everything and then boots and tights and thick cozy socks. Also, invest in some good gloves, not the cheap knitted ones that soak through. And you can go crazy with hats!

Oh, I love the cold!

posted about 5 years ago

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

Peacoats are probably the best buy.. ever. I got a blue one from L.L. Bean in sixth grade that I wish still fit me. And in eighth I got a black wool one. I STILL wear it. You can belt it too, if you want. They come in practically every color. Actually, I cannot wait until winter. I live in northern Ohio, where it gets very very chilly. I think I have thrity or so scarves that add personality to everything and then boots and tights and thick cozy socks. Also, invest in some good gloves, not the cheap knitted ones that soak through. And you can go crazy with hats!

Oh, I love the cold!

posted about 5 years ago

rawscientist
Style_council
rawscientist

layering everything is the secret

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION