Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nicolesandford
Style_council
nicolesandford

Hey everyone, I’m new here, and I was just wondering if/how you know you made it to the style gallery. If someone could message me that would be super.

bisou
-Nicole

posted almost 5 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Usually I just check back… but you get 5 points once you’re in, which can be an indication. And it takes three votes of people who are in the style council.

PS Welcome!

xivy
Style_council
xivy

you can also search your name and that usually shows all the pictures you’ve uploaded to the site, if they made it into the SG they’ll be there.

togandtrappings
Style_council
togandtrappings

well if you’ve kissed ass and bought yourself an expensive camera, i’d say your in!

salutsophie
Style_council
salutsophie

I don’t think that kissing ass and having an expensive camera automatically buys you a place in the style gallery. I have a relatively cheap point-and-shoot digital camera that is no where near the quality of an SLR, and I had uploaded a photo within days of creating a profile and didn’t have a clue how to make it into the style gallery and I got in there.

I had no idea how to check if I was in the style gallery, so all I did was keep an eye on the gallery and occasionally refresh to see if my picture came up. But there’s definitely some good tips that have been mentioned and I’ll be sure to use them in future!

emmamaaa
Style_council
emmamaaa

Lol seriously i’m new to chictopia and i got in to style gallery but i have never seen my pic on there but people left me comment i guess there were just too many pictures too many pages to go thru.

punkvelvet
Style_council
punkvelvet

Yea see that what you mention is a universal problem, my and my bestfriend have had the same happening to us!!! We have looked and to no avail, our photos are not to be seein!!! I will keep on trying to post photoz still. Since it is all arbitrary and up to the Editor, I will from now on post for my friends and myself….

Opal
Style_council
Opal

So if you need three votes to get into the gallery, how do you achieve those three votes? Do people have to randomly stumble across your ChicBlog?

railophone
Style_council
railophone

People can find your new photo in Here .
If it’s really new, it’ll be in the back. And if you have friends, they’re updated with your outfit posts immediately.

missemily
Style_council
missemily

i only have 3 posts and i have basically no points..and i have a crappy camera and i have no photoshop skills

REPLY TO DISCUSSION