SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AshDefines
Style_council
AshDefines

HI everyone…

I LOVE heels.. but Sometimes I have an issue walking in them for too long. I see celebrities like kim kardashian walk in them everyday all day and I really don’t understand how they do it or how anyone can do that.

Please if you have any tips and tricks let me know!!

posted over 4 years ago
1 3
Fabulous_Kath
Style_council
Fabulous_Kath

the moment i saw my mom wearing heels whe n she goes to the office… i said to myself that i would wear the same when i i grow-up.. but i still have when shes out, though the shoes doesnt fit me i still try to wlak with it in style….

posted over 4 years ago

Annette_A
Style_council
Annette_A

All my life I used to be taller than nearly all my friends so I didnt wear high heels and just less than 5 years I started to wear them. At the beginning it was disastrous, it couldnt walk normally at all.
Now all my heels are no less than 15 cm and of course to spend the whole day on such heights is impossible for my feet. So for everyday (for University or work) life I prefer to flats and just for special occasion (going out with friends, parties, dates, cinemas and so on) I am always on the heels. I cant say that I have an ideal walk like models but its ok and actually I didnt learn to walk on heels for purpose. It came natural.

posted over 4 years ago

mademoiselleruta
Style_council
mademoiselle...

Well celebs wear designer heels and they are made in such a way that it feels like you’re walking in flats. Which is how they walk in them all day.

I learned to walk from watching my mom and some youtube videos and just practicing.

posted over 4 years ago

LilSunShine
Style_council
LilSunShine

Well I don’t think this needs a special learning. I just got used to them only by waling with them. Practicing :)

posted over 4 years ago

madame
Style_council
madame

- practice
- heel toe, heel toe
- start with heels that have ankle support
- wedges and platforms are your friend
- skip the ridiculous GaGa-like trends

posted over 4 years ago

mashmallow
Style_council
mashmallow

When I was a kid I always tried on my mom’s heels and tried to walk in them. =D

posted over 4 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

practicing

posted over 2 years ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I first bought a pair of kitten heels, and practiced walking in and wearing them. From there I guess you can decide whether you want to buy shoes with higher heels or not. I prefer shorter heels (2-3 inches). Just work your way up and walk around your house in whichever pair you choose to break them in and to get used to the height.

posted almost 2 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I started wearing heels when I was 13. My dad is a pastor and I always had to look presentable which meant me dressing up a lot. I started with a two inch heel and gradually went up. I won’t go higher than a 4 1/2 inch heel. My mom taught me how to walk in them and I taught my sister after me. Now I have a closet full of them haha

StephaniePorzio
Style_council
StephaniePorzio

I would start off small kitty heel first something that’s 3 inches max for now until i get the hang of it! I love heels and how sexy we ladies are!

muxin
Style_council
muxin

I always love to see ladies wearing heels, they always look sexy..after i graduated from college i started wearing heels from 1 inch and then now I’m up to 5 inches. Some heels are hard to walk whenever I have one I keep it on at home to get used to it. Its only hard at first, they get comfy when you get used to them.

Senta
Style_council
Senta

I don’t even know… I’ve been wearing heels since I’m 12. Little cute 2 inch heels in the beginning. So like the girls above I’d recommend wearing low heels. Practice is everything.

MsPackard
Style_council
MsPackard

I’m a lady…it just came natural….

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

My mom bought me my first heels probably when I was in elementary age..it was pretty high for a girl that young and I had my moments where I’d fall or slip in them lol. Even until now I feel like I can’t walk in heels. I would say start out with a simple casual heel..and try to wear them with a simple everyday outfit just to get use to heels in general and work your way up:)

isabelw
Style_council
isabelw

Walking in heels is so much fun. But falling isn’t. I think I just learned to walk in heels by practicing in my mom which were WAY to big, so when I finally got a pair my size I had it down.

thestylependant
Style_council
thestylependant

I don’t think the “walk around the house”" thing works. It never does for me: I think I’m comfy in them, but when I go out, I realize it’s not like that. Practice (outside), get quality shoes and (if you’re a little heavy, lose some weight: I used to walk easier on heels when I was skinnier).

LaraTakahashi
Style_council
LaraTakahashi

I started when I was 15.. I bought super high heels and loved them so much that I wore them all days ;o
(Funny enuff, nowadays I only seldom wear heels)

1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION