SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AshDefines
Style_council
AshDefines

HI everyone…

I LOVE heels.. but Sometimes I have an issue walking in them for too long. I see celebrities like kim kardashian walk in them everyday all day and I really don’t understand how they do it or how anyone can do that.

Please if you have any tips and tricks let me know!!

posted over 7 years ago
1 3
mademoiselleruta
Style_council
mademoiselle...

Well celebs wear designer heels and they are made in such a way that it feels like you’re walking in flats. Which is how they walk in them all day.

I learned to walk from watching my mom and some youtube videos and just practicing.

posted over 7 years ago

LilSunShine
Style_council
LilSunShine

Well I don’t think this needs a special learning. I just got used to them only by waling with them. Practicing :)

posted over 7 years ago

madame
Style_council
madame

- practice
- heel toe, heel toe
- start with heels that have ankle support
- wedges and platforms are your friend
- skip the ridiculous GaGa-like trends

posted over 7 years ago

mashmallow
Style_council
mashmallow

When I was a kid I always tried on my mom’s heels and tried to walk in them. =D

posted over 7 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

practicing

posted about 5 years ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I first bought a pair of kitten heels, and practiced walking in and wearing them. From there I guess you can decide whether you want to buy shoes with higher heels or not. I prefer shorter heels (2-3 inches). Just work your way up and walk around your house in whichever pair you choose to break them in and to get used to the height.

posted almost 5 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I started wearing heels when I was 13. My dad is a pastor and I always had to look presentable which meant me dressing up a lot. I started with a two inch heel and gradually went up. I won’t go higher than a 4 1/2 inch heel. My mom taught me how to walk in them and I taught my sister after me. Now I have a closet full of them haha

StephaniePorzio
Style_council
StephaniePorzio

I would start off small kitty heel first something that’s 3 inches max for now until i get the hang of it! I love heels and how sexy we ladies are!

muxin
Style_council
muxin

I always love to see ladies wearing heels, they always look sexy..after i graduated from college i started wearing heels from 1 inch and then now I’m up to 5 inches. Some heels are hard to walk whenever I have one I keep it on at home to get used to it. Its only hard at first, they get comfy when you get used to them.

Senta
Style_council
Senta

I don’t even know… I’ve been wearing heels since I’m 12. Little cute 2 inch heels in the beginning. So like the girls above I’d recommend wearing low heels. Practice is everything.

MsPackard
Style_council
MsPackard

I’m a lady…it just came natural….

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

My mom bought me my first heels probably when I was in elementary age..it was pretty high for a girl that young and I had my moments where I’d fall or slip in them lol. Even until now I feel like I can’t walk in heels. I would say start out with a simple casual heel..and try to wear them with a simple everyday outfit just to get use to heels in general and work your way up:)

isabelw
Style_council
isabelw

Walking in heels is so much fun. But falling isn’t. I think I just learned to walk in heels by practicing in my mom which were WAY to big, so when I finally got a pair my size I had it down.

thestylependant
Style_council
thestylependant

I don’t think the “walk around the house”" thing works. It never does for me: I think I’m comfy in them, but when I go out, I realize it’s not like that. Practice (outside), get quality shoes and (if you’re a little heavy, lose some weight: I used to walk easier on heels when I was skinnier).

LaraTakahashi
Style_council
LaraTakahashi

I started when I was 15.. I bought super high heels and loved them so much that I wore them all days ;o
(Funny enuff, nowadays I only seldom wear heels)

1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION