Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

I remember that I was searching about over the knee boots and than I found it! And you? How did you discover it? Did somebody tell you about it? Did you find it during some search? How did you find?

posted about 4 years ago
laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

good ol’ stumbleupon.com led me here.

posted about 4 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I followed some girl’s blog years ago, and she had a chictopia account. I didn’t actually make an account until pretty recently though

posted about 4 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I found it through another girl’s blog. I signed up and didn’t post anything for months until I found a close friend’s account. I immediately commented, and she was so surprised but pushed me to start posting my own looks as well. :)

posted about 4 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

In all honesty, I have absolutely NO idea whatsoever! XD

One day, I was sorting through My Favourites cos I had so many in there and I don’t usually use them anyway and I saw one that didn’t look familiar and it turned out to be chictopia! (^o^) I didn’t even understand what it was so I browsed through it and fell in love with it instantly so joined. I’ve been hooked ever since and my school grades are even going down a little cos of it..which isn’t good at all since this is my last year when they actually matter! XD

I think I must’ve stumbled on it when I was busy, favourited it so that I could look at it when I had free time and forgotten all about ’till I opened My Favourites up again! (^-^)b

Sorry, long explanation, I know! XD

posted about 4 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

:D it is so interesting to read your answers!

posted about 4 years ago

YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

I think from some random fashion blog I was visiting… :)
So glad I found it!

posted about 4 years ago

ElleBe
Style_council
ElleBe

I see badge on a fashion blog

posted about 4 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

did anybody see any video from chictopia in youtube? :D I saw

posted about 4 years ago

TheTowerSentry
Style_council
TheTowerSentry

A friend told me about the site.

posted about 4 years ago

OmniDimensional
Style_council
OmniDimensional

I think I found it through a blog randomly also. I was instantly hooked. I am happy I found it too! (^_^)

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I joined Chictopia more than two years ago!! I found it because one of our newspapers in Australia published an article about street fashion and online blogs/websites about fashion, and it mentioned Chictopia, so I thought i’d check it out. Very glad I found it!

posted about 4 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

always googling outfits, like certain type of skirt, bliuse etc, and usually the images i liked the most took me here all the time, so i decided to open an account of my own, and surprise surprise, there’s rewards as well, lol so i was happy anyway XD

posted about 3 years ago

melissx
Style_council
melissx

I was searching for fashionblogs at google and this emerged (:

posted about 3 years ago

MandyM
New_user MandyM is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MandyM reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MandyM

I saw some of my friend’s tweet with Chictopia’s link…thats how it has started :)

posted about 3 years ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

fashion blogs

posted about 3 years ago

she106
Style_council
she106

google

posted about 3 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

My friend told me!im so glad she did!

posted about 3 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

I was searching for fashion blogs :)

posted about 3 years ago

IdeaSquirrel
Style_council
IdeaSquirrel

I was watching a blogger on Youtube. His name is William Sledd and he is fabulous. :)
He said that I needed one and that it was helpful…he wasn’t wrong. :D

posted about 3 years ago

claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

i was also googling clothing pieces,what to wear with them ect. Soo glad I found it!:)

posted about 3 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I joined because another blogger that I followed was on Chictopia and it seemed like a cool site ( and totally is!)

posted about 3 years ago

Yellowdiamonds
Style_council
Yellowdiamonds

i typed in a random fashion item (neon bandage dress) on google images. The dresses that are liked were style posts from chictopia!

posted about 3 years ago

NowhereGirl
Style_council
NowhereGirl

I was googleing “long skirt” or something I think, and I found a lovely picture of a woman who matched it so nicely, and it was from Chictopia. Then I looked around, found some really lovely posts by other people that really made me inspired. But I didn’t join Chictopia directly, I waited for weeks (maybe even months) before I had the courage, haha!

posted about 3 years ago

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

I started out on GoTryItOn.com. I hated it there. Most girls on that site are very “safe” with their fashion choices and always bashed me for my creative, experimental style. If it’s not mainstream mall store trendy, they call it tacky and move on.

Then I moved onto Fashism.com. A slight improvement, but still a lot of the same mentality. Less about fashion, and more about “will people at school think I look cool in this?”

I got fed up with it and tried to find a similar site for a more fashion forward crowd. Google wasn’t much help. Finally someone on Yahoo Answers directed me here. It was exactly what I was looking for! Not once have I read a rude comment on Chictopia. People here encourage experimentation. I love it. _

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION