Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovelytyphoon_
Style_council
lovelytyphoon_

knee high converse">

I personally think..

these are the ugliest shoes ever. ): + a little too overrated.

What do you think?

posted almost 5 years ago
1 2
EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I love the knee high converses. ^^ I’m dying for a pair, but I need the white ones so I can draw like hell on them haha

posted about 4 years ago

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

when i first saw these i kinda liked them but then i realized, i would never be able to figure out how to make them work. and now the more i see them the more i dislike them because i cant imagine anyone really being able to pull those off.

posted about 4 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

This reminds me of Avril Lavigne… which means I want it no where near my wardrobe. They kind of ruin the image of regular converses for me..

posted about 4 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

oh god, they’re fugly. :\

posted about 4 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

Haa!! Back in the days I was super duper close to buying them!! Good thing I’m kinda self-consious and didn’t think I would be able to rock them!!

I don’t lk them now!

posted about 4 years ago

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

i’ll pass on those, but they are not as bad as crocs!

posted about 4 years ago

anita_spaeth
Style_council
anita_spaeth

i like converse because of how modestly cool they are, this version just ruins that.

posted about 4 years ago

Daneat
Style_council
Daneat

only with rare outfits do they look halfway decent, i know some people at my school who wear them everyday as if they can be worn frequently like low tops and high tops. i’m not sure if it’s the only pair of shoes they have, or they find it fashionable, but it is pretty hideous, even more so than crocs! i’ll stick to my regular high tops & low tops(:

posted about 4 years ago

Katy90
Style_council
Katy90

I will never wear those knee high converse it will only make me shorter than I already am.

posted about 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

They’re ugly, but not the ugliest shoe ever. I’d easily choose them over vans and crocs if I had to.

posted about 4 years ago

AttemptingStyle
Style_council
AttemptingStyle

i’m not a fan, but there have been so many things that i’ve seen other people work that I thought were disgusting, so i cant rule them out yet…

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION