Sounds like a sweet trip!
it’ll definitely be hot…with that in mind, these are my suggestions:
- an LBD you love (in case you go out- the right LBD can take you from day to night with the right accessories)
- a waterproof-yet-cute windbreaker
- cute/compfy khaki material pants or skirt (these can be worn casually or dressy and are perfect for the weather in s. africa)
- comfortable yet stylish walking shoes
- tank tops in various colors
those are the basics I would bring… and add in accessories that go with the tops and dress you pick out. Scarves are also a good way to diversify an outfit and they’re small to pack.posted over 3 years ago