Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Bellalicious
Style_council
Bellalicious

Alright, so I am hosting a meeting within the next two weeks at work. A little background info….we have over 60 employees at the salon I work at and it is a very high end intercoiffure salon and spa, and we started “hosting” meetings, where you are paired up with another employee and you have to host a meeting…on anything semi-work related. I would love for it to be fashion inspired, but I dont want to step on any other employee’s toes who might not feel the same way about fashion as I do…

So far we have had:

• a game where you get clues about fellow employees and have to guess who is who
  • a lesson on selling products
  • a make up lesson on Fall 2009 trends from MAC makeup

*inspirational speaker

*a local charity came in and spoke about making changes to the community

and the next meeting is mine

any ideas?!

I had one idea, in regards to team building, and even though there are so many of us…we still have to function like a team. You cant play a game of baseball without the pitcher, and you cant run a successful salon without a call center..etc..etc…

I would have everyone take turns standing on one of our colour tables and falling completely backwards. Their fellow employees would have to catch them, and they would have to have complete trust in their fellow employees..

However, my partner for my meeting doesnt like this idea.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

posted over 5 years ago
Bellalicious
Style_council
Bellalicious

Bump ^

posted over 5 years ago

Bellalicious
Style_council
Bellalicious

Bump ^

posted over 5 years ago