Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
estherrawrr
Style_council
estherrawrr

Is it wrong or too much to wear heels in high school?
unfortunately im still in high school
and i hate wearing flats.
But i feel that if i wear heels, its just too much
what do you think?

posted over 5 years ago
1 3
BlaqkTongue
Style_council
BlaqkTongue

I would only wear one inch to two inch ones. If it’s any higher, my feet would hurt by the end of the day!

posted over 4 years ago

pleasepleaseme
Style_council
pleasepleaseme

the whole idea of wearing heels to school sort of seems ridiculous to me seeing as my school have attempted to ban any type of footwear other than ‘leather shoes with a sturdy sole’.

posted over 4 years ago

Olivetree
Style_council
Olivetree

I think as long as you’re not dressing too over the top (i.e super short skirt with heels) and as long as you can walk in them, go for it!
I’m still in high school and I sometimes wear small heels, if I wore big ones I wouldn’t last very long as my school is huge! Also in my school only 6th form has non-uniform and most of 6th form wear uggs and sweaters – Boring!!

posted over 4 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

I think it’s a great idea!
At the moment I can’t, my High School has a uniform, but I’m going to college in september, so the heels are going with me!
I say go for it, find a comfortable pair, maybe take some flats if you don’t feel fully confident.

posted over 4 years ago

thesillyone
Style_council
thesillyone

I wish i could wear heels but where I live, in New England, wearing heels to high school definitly looks like too much and kinda slutty, nobody does it. People here prefer their birkenstocks….I don’t know if it’s the same situation everywhere else.

posted over 4 years ago

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

i wouldnt wear heels in school, its just school u can still look good without heels

posted over 4 years ago

kittiebeatz
Style_council
kittiebeatz

don’t know if i would have been able to wear heels when i was in high school, lots of stairs and walking. if they are simple and have a shorter heel (and if you can make it throughout the day walking in them) i don’t see a problem with it =]

posted over 4 years ago

PaperGownSM
Style_council
PaperGownSM

i wore heels every day. i’m about to graduate college and unless there’s significant amounts of snow, i wear heels every day here, too. i only regretted it one time when i slipped on ice & got a concussion. be careful if you wear heels in the snow, haha

posted over 4 years ago

Ninahhh
Style_council
Ninahhh

no. just no

posted over 4 years ago

YaniYours
Style_council
YaniYours

I wear heels to school all the time :] Because I’m short, and they just make me feel nice. I try to stick to heels that I’m comfortable wearing for 8 hours though.

It’s definitely not too much. Just enough. Lol.

posted over 4 years ago

Danyyyy
Style_council
Danyyyy

I wear high heels at school and all the girls ask me how i can wore those heels

posted over 4 years ago

littlepleasure
Style_council
littlepleasure

no, it’s not wrong to wear heels in school! i don’t usually wear heels, but there are many girls in my school who wears high heels. it’s an usual sight in my school :)

posted over 4 years ago

LovelyGame
Style_council
LovelyGame

I dont think there is anything wrong with wearing heels to school…the only thing is you gotta have some nice shoes so your feet dont kill you.

I heard Splendora.com is giving away FREE Louboutin heels…Now theres some heels I would for sure wear to school…and the dentist’s office, and the grocery store, and the bank….

posted over 4 years ago

Haunt5r
Style_council
Haunt5r

Honestly, do what makes you happy! who CARES! what other people think.

posted over 4 years ago

Kristen_Bee
Style_council
Kristen_Bee

I’m 6’2" without heels and im a senior in highschool and basically wear heels everyday, though the heels i wear are boots seeing as its still winter but i do have 5 or 6 pairs of regular heels. :D so dont worry about it.

posted over 4 years ago

melcas29
Style_council
melcas29

wear what you want to wear and flaunt it ! :)

posted over 2 years ago

myveryownlookbook
Style_council
myveryownloo...

I wear heels at school, just do what you want. you have to feel comfortable!

posted over 2 years ago

theBangedBlonde
Style_council
theBangedBlonde

I didn’t when I was in high school but I say go for it! To each their own, just rock it! :)

posted over 2 years ago

claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

I think it’s a bit much
although I did wear heels every friday sophmore year:P

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

IMO, in moderation, it’s fine, as long as they’re not pole dancing shoes!

posted over 2 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION