Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

http://www.lemoncayennepepperdiet.com/cayenne-pepper-diet/how-the-cayenne-pepper-diet-works/

Cayenne Pepper Diet
Lemon juice+Syrup+Cayenne Pepper, drink only this for 10 days to clear out the toxins and lose a few pounds, 2 or three times a day. And Beyonce and other stars did this before a movie shooting.

I really want to try this but Im not sure if its effective? So have you ever tried that before?

posted over 3 years ago
angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

I’m guessing you believe the one mirror in your home?

I think it’s a bad idea… you’ll be totally starving yourself for 10 days :s

I’m doing herbalife right now for a few kg’s (pounds) and it’s working :) but it might be expensive though…

I’ve lost about… 3,5 kg’s in one month :) (almost there)

posted over 3 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

heyyy, i do herbalife too! But I tried it for a day, then I got sick really badly. After I recovered, I gave it a try again but again sick. And my exam is coming, so I will consume the products after my exams. :D

posted over 3 years ago

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

just make sure you eliminate most or all junk food from your diet and start eating GOOD foods from the food pyramid. also it is said that its better to eat small amounts throughout the day rather than the usual 3 big meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) so just make sure you have some fruit, vegetables, etc to snack on throughout the day (in between the SMALL meals for breakfast lunch and dinner) whenever you need a bit to eat. dont overstuff yourself. eat SLOWLY because then your stomache will let you know when youre truly FULL. when people eat too fast they tend to overeat because it takes a while for the stomach to process and then by the time you get the “IM FULL STOP EATING” feeling its actually OVERFULL and you get that horrible feeling like your gut is going to burst open. thats why its nice to eat with other people because if your talking to them while eating itll slow down your eating and your stomach will process in real time and you wont overstuff yourself. I personally stopped drinking pop (soda) and only drink water, milk and orange juice and that right there was very helpful and good for me. i ocassionally drink pop when i go out but its not so bad then because its not a regular thing.

also make sure you stay active. you dont have to over-workout, just make sure you tak a nice long walk somewhere at least 3 times a week. also if you need to go to the store and its only a few blocks away, WALK, dont opt for a ride there just get your gym shoes on and walk over there. also a great way to get some good workout into your routine without going overboard or spending too much and having FUN while doing it is to invest in a Wii gaming system. theyve got some GREAT fun games that really get your butt moving. i play We Cheer and Just Dance. theyre fun, they have good music and they make me sweat by the end of it all and its really fun to play with others. you wont even feel like your “working out” but you’ll definitely feel like you got a great work out afterwards!!

i dont know for sure if itll work for you but its a great way to start and find out what works for you.

and remember, starving yourself is NOT the way to lose weight and shape up…its just a fantasy method thatll hurt you rather than help you.

posted over 3 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Even without having tried it, I can tell you this sounds super dangerous. Crash diets and cleanses often send you into starvation mode and can make you moody and crazy while you’re on them, and they’re not even effective because you gain the weight back as soon as you stop.

Celebrities do these things because they’re on a time crunch to look good quickly for the filming period, and they’re compensated very well for it by their employers. But if you’re a normal person just trying to lose some weight and be healthy, it’s not worth it. You’re not being paid millions of dollars a year to look perfect at risk to your physical and emotional health.

I know it’s boring, but a balance of exercise and healthy portions of healthy food is the only “diet” that ever works in the long-term. Adding some cayenne pepper to your food might help speed up digestion a little faster, but eating only pepper and lemongrass for 10 days would really mess you up.

posted over 3 years ago

NemoRockstar
New_user NemoRockstar is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When NemoRockstar reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
NemoRockstar

Just eat well …

posted about 3 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

These diets never work in the long run, theres no shortcuts to getting fit. You have to put in the effort to eat healthy and exercise.

posted about 3 years ago

ERose08
Style_council
ERose08

I have had friends try this and it worked but after they went back to a normal diet they gained all the weight back. I would try instead doing and all fruit and veggie diet and then slowly add in fish, chicken, starch and so on… in that order. Fish after one week and then weekly add more till you’ve taught yourself to eat healthy with smart proportions. And remember, with great eating habits: only eat when your hungry, drink tons of water, and when eating a full meal the meat should be about the size of a deck of cards and veggies (or fruits) should take up half the plate.

posted about 3 years ago

efeveerre
Style_council
efeveerre

A good one is to pour boiled water into a cup with lemon on the night and then drink the water the next morning, do it for 10 days, definetely helps!

posted about 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

agree agree agree agree agree agree agree agree agree! I cannot express how deeply I am against these RIDICULOUS diets! They do not work, once you go back to normal eating habits, your body gains back all the weight and then some, and you are absolutely RUINING your relationship with the glorious thing called fooooooooooood! Love your food, eat your food, enjoy your food, then turn around and do the same thing with your body! …except eat it of course….ahahaha. but seriously, a healthy, normal diet and exercise will get you way farther than some crack miracle diet detox will. Instead of draining yourself, focus on enjoying organic, easily digested foods for a couple days. Or to rid yourself of the toxins every day, eat only organic, it’s a great, healthy lifestyle, and you can still enjoy your tastebuds!

posted about 3 years ago

headbandit
Style_council
headbandit

I have heard of that “cleanse,” and considered it…I agree with the others, try to eat healthier first, don’t shock your system…there are many less extreme cleansing programs you can try that are only for a few days-I did this one:
http://life.gaiam.com/article/1-2-3-detox-radiance
and I didn’t lose a lot of weight quickly or anything like that, but I felt a lot better, healthier, my skin was radiant, etc.
(Although some of the juices tasted awful! Lol! blergh..)

posted about 3 years ago

sheloves
Style_council
sheloves

My mom has done it three times, It works great and is healthy to do for the number of days it says to. After the cleanse make sure your diet is healthy and you exercise and the weight will stay off!

posted about 3 years ago

lizzieluwho
Style_council
lizzieluwho

I’ve heard of it, but never tried it. I would be interested to see if it works though!

posted about 3 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

wow….i haven`t heart about that…but i`d definitely try it

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION