Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
amethystfaye
Style_council
amethystfaye

i have a pair of white and ivory/cream/off white tights and i dont know how to go about wearing them. what do i wear with them or how?

i want to wear my white tights with my oversized pullover hoodie because it has white drawstrings on it. should i wear flats or my chucks sneakers with it?
i also have brown/tank heels but i dont think it’ll go with it.

thanks!

posted about 5 years ago
hopelesslydevoted
Style_council
hopelesslyde...

I think chucks will be better since they’re pretty classic and flats can kind of look overdone. Boots would look even better though. Sounds like a really cute outfit though! What color is the hoodie?

posted about 5 years ago

amethystfaye
Style_council
amethystfaye

its grey
i’m afraid that the tights will make my legs look even more big since im petite and i have short stubbly legs haha

i only have navy blue/colbalt ankle boots and dark purple ankle [or mid-calf] boots
oh and black cowboy boots too

i also have a pair of white knee high socks; should i wear those instead?
what kind of shoes do i wear?

posted about 5 years ago

hopelesslydevoted
Style_council
hopelesslyde...

I have short stubbly legs, too but you never know until you put the whole outfit on. I say put on the sweatshirt and the tights with the black boots and if that looks weird, try the knee highs with converse.

But I’m pretty brave so I would just wear the purple boots with the first outfit. ha ha

posted about 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

If you feel that your legs are stubby, wear heels with them as flats will most likely make your legs look even more stumpy.

posted about 5 years ago

maliciousmallory
Style_council
maliciousmal...

I love my white tights… in one of my last looks I wore them with a pink skirt, white top and black cardigan and black flats.

posted about 5 years ago

KarenKay
New_user KarenKay is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When KarenKay reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
KarenKay

i definitely think you should consider wearing heeled booties with those tights. as long as you wear clothes w/ colors that contrast w/ the look, you should be fine, I think.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION