Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tootsieroll
Style_council
tootsieroll

Hey, i just found out about this site and this is the first time im writing in a forum :)) but i need help in looking for a really awesome prom dress… So if any of you can help me by sending me ideas or links to dresses you think are great, it will be a lot easier for me to look for the perfect dress :)

posted about 5 years ago
emmyb87
Style_council
emmyb87

where are you from?? I normal start with a bridal shop if these are out of your budget you can normally find a hire shop at £50.00 a dress.

posted about 5 years ago

alwaysalanna
Style_council
alwaysalanna

seriously, if you’re into fashion, then you absolutely HAVE to wear a short dress. you can look absolutely gorgeous, show off a great pair of pumps because you aren’t wearing a floor gown, and it’ll make a statement because everyone will notice you. so if you’re looking for a gorgeous cocktail dress, try TOPSHOP. you will TOTALLY find something hott, practical, and affordable. good luck girl!

i can add a picture to my blog if you want to see my prom! i wore a short topshop dress.

posted about 5 years ago

alwaysalanna
Style_council
alwaysalanna

oh, and try looking for sample sales and cheap brandnames- scour tj maxx (if you have it) and read lucky for websites that host sample sales and such

posted about 5 years ago

viridianduchess
Style_council
viridianduchess

I bought a beautiful green dress very similar to the one that Keira Knightley wore in the movie Atonement for my wedding rehearsal and honeymoon trip. Everyone loved it.

posted about 5 years ago

tootsieroll
Style_council
tootsieroll

thanks guys :p

posted about 5 years ago

ruxiv
Style_council
ruxiv

Look at my pictures"prom day".my dress is from bershka

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION