Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JessyDust
Style_council
JessyDust

Post them here! All positive feedback are welcome to help make this site more user-friendly. : )

Here’s a few I’ve accumulated for the past while. Let me know what you think!

1. Since we have Chic Swap for VIPs and Chic Shop for stores and people with “unique” items, why not have a “Chic Marketplace” where ANY user with a registered PayPal account sell their own things? :D

2. About tagging our items – I noticed this ever since I joined Chictopia, but never thought about suggesting it, for some odd reason. There should be more than 6 boxes! Some people wear more than 6 things per outfit. :P Maybe an “Add another box” link? : )

4. Chic Swap – automatically setting redeemer and listing people as friends so we can freely send messages to each other. Cheri liked this idea and I think Chictopia might be working on it!

5. Getting notifications for replies on the forum. This would be useful for all active forum members so we wouldn’t have to keep checking back on a thread to see if anyone replied.

6. On each person’s Chic Blog, maybe provide tabs for their outfit posts, inspiration posts, chic haves, & stylebook? I think this might be easier to navigate if you’re looking for something specific. And for VIPs, have a “Chic Swap” tab/link so people can check out what that person has up for Swap!

7. In our account settings, there aren’t enough measurements! Some people (like me) have pants sizes that are less than 25. Same goes for the bra band & cup sizes because bras can go from 28AA and up!

8. Under the Send me email when: in account settings, now that there are more features on Chictopia, there should definitely be more options for email notifications.

9. Since so many people wonder if their latest post made it into the Style Gallery, there should be some sort of auto-message or even a logo in the post stating it!

Well, those are my own suggestions! What do you think about them? Maybe there are reasons why some of my suggestions might not work.. let me know! :)

Post your suggestions!

posted over 4 years ago
1 2 ... 9 11
gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

how about banning users, who pose annoying or lame questions for life? (evil grin)

posted almost 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

A starter’s guide would be great for newbies!! It could even be sent in the welcome email you get when you sign up.
And a lot of members (not just the new ones) don’t even realise that there is a FAQ at the bottom of the page, and so sometimes the same questions are posted in the forums (like not knowing what chic VIP is), maybe the Faq/ help topics could be in a more prominent place, maybe under My chictopia or have its own tab??

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

I wonder if Chictopia will host another clothing swap like two summers ago or so…I think it would be fun to have some in other locations as well as SF :)

Becksy
Style_council
Becksy

I think it would be cool if photos that made it into the Style Gallery had a little badge added in the contributor’s Chicblog, similar to the VIP badge that some people have on their profile pictures. I’d love to know which photos made it when browsing the blogs but at the moment there’s no way to tell! It’s strange considering it’s such an honour to get in there :)

SarahjCakes
Style_council
SarahjCakes

You need to pay more attention to FAKE ACCOUNTS. I’ve seen a lot of new accounts who are stealing photos of models from Google or various placces. Some are too obvious, not even using the same model. They ARE NOT being uploaded as inspiration, they are posing as other people and taking credit for pictures that do not belong to them. I only see this problem growing and getting worse.

1 2 ... 9 11
REPLY TO DISCUSSION