SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
RightcliqByVisa
Style_council
RightcliqByVisa

Hey Chictopians,

Have your eye on a hot new must-have for spring? Would an extra $250 help?

Check out Rightcliq by Visa at www.rightcliqbyvisa.com/chictopia, enroll and get a chance to win a $250 Visa Gift Card. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. Take a look at the rules here . Must be U.S. Resident 18+

And, if you give us feedback about Rightcliq here on this thread, you’ll also get 100 Chic Points. It’s that easy.

Rightcliq by Visa is a new online shopping tool that can help you make smarter shopping decisions, hassle-free. It lets you organize your fashion wants, ping friends for advice, checkout faster on your fave sites and save your tracking info in one convenient place. We’re continuing to improve the tool, which is why we need feedback from savvy shoppers like yourselves.

Enroll for free at www.rightcliqbyvisa.com/chictopia and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win a $250 Visa Gift Card – one winner will be chosen each week from that week’s enrollees (the promotion lasts until May 22). Then start shopping, play around with Rightcliq, and return to this thread to let us know what you think. You’ll get 100 Chic Points to use on this site as our thank you for your feedback.

Got questions? Post here or PM us directly.
Thanks for your help and happy shopping!

Carol
Rightcliq by Visa Team

posted over 4 years ago
1 2 3 4 6
babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

This is a good idea for getting coupons for online shopping-which I am a HUGE fan of. I can see myself taking advantage of some of the promos already on here such as dicks sporting goods and the dog bakery treats. I would favor more clothing stores on here like Forever 21, charlotte russe, wetseal, victorias secret, american apparel, or urban outfitters. All of those stores have deals maybe once or a twice a year with free shipping and/or % off purchases…. might attract more chictopians to use.

Only problem my browser for internet explorer is taking about 10 seconds longer to load with the rightcliq toolbar… I’m a little impatient with slow browsers so that part kinda stinks. But other than that, its altogether a user-friendly, interesting site!

Thanks for the invitation and the chictopia points!

posted over 4 years ago

whatyoushouldhavworn
Style_council
whatyoushoul...

I wasn’t particularly happy about the browser add-on but the fact that you can store your tracking numbers in one place is a big deal for me. Shopping from websites always clogs up my email and I end up losing some of the confirmations. Also really nice to store my wish list here…since I usually use a word document and soon forget about it. Thanks!

posted over 4 years ago

Kimneill09
Style_council
Kimneill09

Hey! I was sad to realise that they only allow Us addresses :( I loved the layout though. Nice Idea also.

posted over 4 years ago

RightcliqByVisa
Style_council
RightcliqByVisa

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for everyone’s feedback in this thread! It’s all been super helpful to us.

If anyone has additional comments, don’t be shy! We’d love to hear it. :)

posted over 4 years ago

vogueismylove
Style_council
vogueismylove

very helpful
and easy
very good way to shop

posted over 4 years ago

Kureo
Style_council
Kureo

oh noooes!
I’m using google chrome and its not letting me register.
sad face

posted over 4 years ago

eminemmx
Style_council
eminemmx

Must be U.S. Resident 18+

I’m 16 and from the UK, :(

posted over 4 years ago

LapinNoir
Style_council
LapinNoir

the wishspace feature is neat, i can see how it could be really useful for some people. Organized nicely, too!

posted over 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I love the wishspace section! It’s always easy enough to create wishlists for your favorite shops online, but now you can have them all in one convenient place! cool!

posted over 4 years ago

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

very neat.

posted over 4 years ago

NiceandPretty
Style_council
NiceandPretty

Why, why we don`t have such great promotions here in Europe? I wish I was a US resident only to enroll such nice thing

posted over 4 years ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

I love the concept! I can’t wait to frequent this site much more often :)

posted over 4 years ago
1 2 3 4 6
REPLY TO DISCUSSION