Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
LaraD
Style_council
LaraD

I`m kinda a newbie and I`m still wondering how does voting system work. When I posted my very first look, I got over 190 votes, but next “outfit” got only 13 votes. After that I had no such success eather, and honestly I was thinking about leaving the site. BUT few days ago I posted my newest look, and during whole day I got only 5 votes so I was like okaay I`m done here, and next day when I woke up I had over 100 votes?? What the heck?

Can someone please explain me this logic, cuz I don`t see any?

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/742306-HaVe+I+GoNe+MaD-h-m-shoes-stasha-cherry-cupcake-accessories

posted over 1 year ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Welcome to Chictopia! I have an answer for you :) The looks that you posted that got over 100 votes made it into the Style Gallery which means they were really good! The other pictures that got fewer votes were displayed in the regular/new photos gallery. This doesn’t mean they were bad, just not as popular as your other two looks. Making it into the Style Gallery also means that your photo is more likely to be seen, and may even be featured on the front page, thereby garnering more votes. Don’t give up! I’ve been part of Chictopia for a few years and still only make it into Style Gallery on occassion, but I like the challenge! I’ve found that having high quality photos and good lighting plays a big part. Also, post at particular times can help, too :) The FAQ Section has a lot of good tips and info for new members. Good luck!

posted over 1 year ago

LaraD
Style_council
LaraD

Thank you! :)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION