Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kat18
Style_council
kat18

I want to start shopping at forever21 but because their isn’t one where I live I would have to shop online.I don’t have a problem shopping online but I’ve read really bad reviews for the online store with customer service and the clothes being really low quality .So is it worth it?I really like the clothes and I would like some feedback.

posted almost 4 years ago
1 2 4
Brinomonster22
Style_council
Brinomonster22

Definitely. The jewelry, especially, is a great deal

swtqtjen56
Style_council
swtqtjen56

i don’t think that F21 delivers every time i go there. now and then, they have a great selection and i get a bunch of items at once, but other times, their selections are very dull, redundant and repetitive. i’m not guaranteed a good buy every time i walk in there. above all things, i feel like a truly fashionable store should have consistency and quality, which i dont feel f21 has, BUT I STILL LIKE TO SHOP THERE lol

younwhasam
Style_council
younwhasam

best store EVER i have to buy clothes on kind of a low budget and it’s the only really good place i’ve found for really cute cheap clothes

resababes
Style_council
resababes

I loooove Forever 21! you get more for what you pay for! they have the BEST clothes and shoes.

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

yeah it’s the best store and also affordable :)

ForeverPEACE
Style_council
ForeverPEACE

i love it, but i dont reccomend buying jewlery because it will break the week you get it. many buttons fell off my dresses and skirts and the materials are not great quality but i get great bargins there so i like it! just be careful what you buy there and check it before u pay!

audreyj
Style_council
audreyj

mmm i shop more often online and everything has been great so far… But the stores i’ve been into are really really disordered, clothes mixed up, in the floor, messy sale racks.. But damn i can’t stop loving forever21. But i do agree with @swtqtjen56, they sometimes have redunandcy on their clothes. PRice is worthy.

ephemeraliyana
Style_council
ephemeraliyana

I definitely love F21! Especially since I often shop online, so the items are all organized unlike the store. I usually buy their tops and dresses that are usually priced at 20USD. Some of their pieces almost look similar to the ones sold in higher-end stores. The basics are definitely worth the price! F21 even have a section for afforadable clothing, i.e: Fab finds. Can’t get any better than this!

ldenmark
Style_council
ldenmark

i love forever 21 so much but for some things they sell you can always find a better piece somewhere else. But in general, they are great deals.

bridgetm
Style_council
bridgetm

def worth it, disposible clothing is great

New_user 137263 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 137263 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

It’s definetnly worth it. I just bought a nice dress for $27 and I bet it’s worth more. Some clothes are made cheap but hey, you get what you pay for and I personally love the store :)

anastazia
Style_council
anastazia

I love forever 21! It is so inexpensive with such cute styles, and if you are like me and quickly get sick of things and move onto new outfits, then it is definitely worth it. i wouldn’t say it is the best store for things like outerwear, timeless classics, shoes, or bags if you are looking to keep them for a long time, but for trendy pieces and basics f21 is a must.

quarantinethepast
Style_council
quarantineth...

Well they are cheap so you get what you pay for… some of the things I’ve gotten there have fell apart after a few washes, other things have lasted me FOREVER. Generally good for its price though. I have stuff from there I wear alll the time. :P
A lot of their stuff is really cute though, i especially like Heritage 1981 which they sometimes have in F21 stores. (and online)

1 2 4
REPLY TO DISCUSSION