Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
punkvelvet
Style_council
punkvelvet

Hola there Chictopians!! I have noticed that most of the gals decorating our front pages are slim and quite profetional when it comes to picture taking. I am wondering when the editor notice that we all come in different sizes, colour and style. How come you guys don´t start something positive for us curvy chicas that love fashion and dare to wear no matter what our size and country. I belive that the universability of fashion is been underestimated here and is really time to evolve. We are all beautiful and created different. So Chictopia I fashion dare you place a plus size chic decorating your frot pages!!! Be innovative is so now!!!!

posted almost 5 years ago
SuaveLittleLoser
Style_council
SuaveLittleL...

:D

amaliaeddene
Style_council
amaliaeddene

I haven’t been around here too long, but I’ve seen some diversity featured on the front page. I think you have to keep in mind that a lot of “bigger” girls aren’t as inclined as the “slim” ones to enjoy fashion. I have a friend who is convinced that she is bound to wearing ugly plus-sized clothes and not able to be “fashionable” because she IS overweight. I always link her to the girls featured that are about her size and still make it to the style gallery.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION