Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
YekkY
Style_council
YekkY

I am so sorry to have receive this comment from a fellow chictopian, BANGANDCHIC. I may not be the best dresser here… but this is me. Let us remember that, FASHION IS UNIVERSAL and IT IS MOST IMPORTANTLY PERSONAL! As to her comment on my recent post…with wearing woman’s clothes…they are not specifically women’s clothing it is just the styling I believe! I just tend to be a gay guy who loves fashion so much! IS IT OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE SEEING ME IN THIS CLOTHES?? I am really UPSET…I am sorry but this is what I feel. I believe she missed the point that this site is for everybody and how they breathe fashion! She has to learn how to respect a personal point of view. Peace to everyone and I don’t hold any judgements against her…I respect her opinion….and to anyone who is offended or by any means DISGUSTED with what you’re seeing in my blog…feel free to report me as ABUSER and I WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT!

posted over 4 years ago
katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

This is like really shocking to me. Everybody always seems so nice on this site, but I just read the comment that bangandchic left you, and that was just wrong. That may have been the first and only mean comment I’ve seen on Chictopia. I like how confident you seem to be with your style :) You are completely right, fashion is personal. It’s part of expressing yourself. If anybody should be reported or deleting their account, it should be bangandchic.

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

That is disgusting. Obviously this person has no respect for those of sexualities and preferences other than straight. If they post anything again or you see them post anything mean on someone elses blog flag them so that the staff find out about it. I’m sure they won’t want people like that on this site.

I’m sorry you had to read that. I know how you feel, I once had a comment on one of my posts telling me I was too fat to wear shorts. This was coming from someone who never even posted their own picture so that really says it all.

posted over 4 years ago

itsalanli
Style_council
itsalanli

Your amazingly fashionable, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

posted over 4 years ago

Yanie
Style_council
Yanie

be confident in yourself! people like that are just insecure :))

posted over 4 years ago

New_user 88589 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 88589 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Be FABULOUS! be ur own person b/c u r unique and no one should tell u something like that! that’s just people who are close minded and dont know how to appreciate diversity and individuality. I love ur style and keep it up xoxo

posted over 4 years ago

flattery
Style_icon
flattery

I’ve been noticing many “trolls” popping up on this site, it’s sad actually. This site is for support/advice on fashion, not for bashing. I think cheri needs to be addressed of this. As for other things I’ve noticed, there’s a lot of guys joining this site who aren’t even into fashion and just creeping photos, leaving sexual comments. It’s just not for this site.

posted over 4 years ago

_megee
Style_council
_megee

I’m sorry she said that to you. How immature!!

Fashion should be expressed however we want. That’s why it annoys me when people advise others what to wear. The closest I get is suggesting, like if they have a bit of a belly, I’d suggest flowing or pleated high-waisted skirts, but if that’s not their thing, its not their thing!

I’m impressed that people on this site are nice most of the time, this is the only case I’ve heard of so far of someone being a bitch, actually!

posted over 4 years ago

TheEchosAnswer
Style_council
TheEchosAnswer

Reopening this discussion….trolling needs to be controlled on this site before it gets out of hand.

If you don’t like a person’s clothing, then NO comment or NO vote sends the message that the outfit is not very chic – no nasty comment is needed.

Watch out for member “ath”. Not sure if the trolling was aimed at me specifically (I have no idea who this person is), but that user has sent me a very rude message that is definitely harassment. It’s possible this person has or will contact other users.

And yes, I have notified chictopia.

posted over 4 years ago

BlondeLily
Style_council
BlondeLily

People that do this are either
A. jealous of your cool style and wish they could pull that off
B. friendless and grumpy and this is how they get on in life
C. disturbed

So don’t let any comment bother you! Read all the other comments instead, (like the ones in this topic for instance) and you’ll see how Chictopia members love you for your own quirky personal style…
Oh, and good on you!

posted over 4 years ago

WonderAve
Style_council
WonderAve

She doesn’t have to look where she doesn’t want to.

posted over 4 years ago

loveonthebackseat
Style_council
loveonthebac...

Don’t listen to that… you should dress yourself the way you like! Fashion= personal! :D

posted over 4 years ago

AshDefines
Style_council
AshDefines

There is always going to be haters, do your thing. Because you have your fans and friends who does support you!

For the love of fashion keep doing your own personal style.

posted over 4 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

I def. am shocked too! Everyone is always so nice on Chictopia!
The thing is, this is supposed to be a community where we get together to better ourselves, not put each other down.
I’m gonna go back to preschool and kindergarten and say the rule:

If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION