Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
folle_femme
Style_council
folle_femme

I’m trying to upload an outfit and I keep getting this message: "There were errors while uploading. " .

I’ve filled out everything that I need to upload a photo, so where are the errors? I would love to see when you don’t do something correctly to be a message like " you didn’t filled out this or that" or something. I really don’t get it why I can’t post.

posted almost 4 years ago
YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

It happened to me too, I think the problem was I didn’t pick everything from the list of items…I mean, when sometimes there’s a missing item from the list I used to write it down along with the brand without choosing something from the list, but now you are forced to pick anyhow something…I hope I was clear lol

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Make sure you have filled in everything, and I mean everything: season, style, occasion, clothing description, blog title, and something for the blog post. I think you have to type in the color/garment type of at least one garment you are wearing for it to go through, and any garment you start to fill in you have to fill out the rest of it.

I have noticed the same errors as YOUTHAGAINSTFASHION, where if I select a color and type in a brand and/or detail but don’t choose a garment from the drop-down box, I get an error. For example I’ve done a few looks with legwarmers recently and legwarmers isn’t an option from the garment list; I used to just leave the garment category blank and type in “legwarmers” in the description, but now I have to select “socks” or something just so I can get the post to go through.

folle_femme
Style_council
folle_femme

Thank you for your answers. Finally I managed to upload and yes, that was the problem, at two of the categories I just filled out the description (that I know before it was possible) and that it’s why it didn’t work. It would have been nice to see a message with that error and not to go crazy that you can’t upload and you don’t know why.

Thanks again, guys!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION