Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

I really want to write articles for EIU and I have many ideas for topics but I don’t know what to do. I looked at the FAQ but it wasn’t really helpful (Cheri if you see this I hope you do something, I don’t think I’m the only one with this problem). First of all when you write an article you send it at editor@chictopia.com? I mean, is this enough? Second, how do you write an article? Do you have to bold the title yourself or does the EIU contributor edit the article? Third, how do you include photos? Do you just send the links of the photos in the end of your article for the contributor to include? Fourth, do you have to write something except your article and your name? I want to write so many articles but I don’t know how to.

posted over 1 year ago
Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

I’ve only written one article and I’d like to hear your opinion. Do you think it’s too small? I don’t want to make it too long for the people to read.

New Trends: Military You must have noticed that lately more and more shops get full of military clothes. More and more girls wear a military jacket or khaki pants. More and more fashion shows include a military item. Even here on Chictopia, more and more photos have a hint of military. It’s true, military is in fashion more than ever! Ask your fathers for any military jacket because vintage military is two times stylish. This print was always connected to war and men. Now, it’s connected to a high sense of fashion and an ultimate fashion trend. Wearing military you don’t look just trendy, but also dynamic, powerful and sexy. It’s definitely something that you have to buy. The best type of garment to buy? A jacket. Fall is here and we have all been searching for the perfect jacket, so that’s it. You can always wear it with whatever you want to and make great combinations. Wear it with khaki pants or black pants, a sleeveless shirt and boots and you’re ready for a fashion show. Comfortable yet stylish, simply ideal. You can wear it the whole day, when you go shopping, when you meet the girls, even when you have a date with your boyfriend. It’s sure he’s gonna like it. The good thing with military clothes is that now you can find them everywear. Zara, H&M, Pull&Bear, or any shop like these. There’s always something near you.And there’s nothing to worry about. You may think that it’s not worth buying something that trendy, as you could not wear this after the trend is gone, but you’re wrong. Trends go away but they come back again, and if you mix it with other pieces, a military item would differentiate your whole outfit anytime you wore it! However, if you think this is too eccentric for you, there is always khaki. Khaki is in fashion, too, it’s almost the same as military. It’s way more easy to wear and definitely a colour you need to have in your wardrobe. So what are you waiting for? Go shopping and change your whole style with just one item. And don’t forget to take some photos. Chictopians must exchange stylistic ideas!
posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION