Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
christinaD
Style_council
christinaD

Don’t you hate it when you put a cute but too fashion forward outfit on and have no place to wear it. So you end up changing into something that isn’t as cool as you originally had on.

Sometimes i feel like I don’t want to look ridiculous…. but it’s all about self-expression.
posted about 4 years ago
1 2
KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

i dont wear heels that much cause im still young, but i bet i will when im older.

posted over 3 years ago

kiki_sandoval
Style_council
kiki_sandoval

there cute but i feel a bit weird wearing them

posted over 3 years ago

BryonyRose
Style_council
BryonyRose

I wear heels constantly. They make me feel taller, and I love feeling super dressed up when everyone else is casual.

posted over 3 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

The fashion consideration I hate most is snow. Sometimes it’s just too cold to dress the way I really want when I’m at college. I have a 20 minute walk to campus, so icy sidewalks and blowing winds are a concern. But at home in Florida, I also hate that I have to make sure I wear things that won’t make me sweat. I need an in between climate year round!

posted over 3 years ago

kiki_sandoval
Style_council
kiki_sandoval

i hate when kids at school say why do u dress like if ur going some where everyday. i just like to dress up

posted over 3 years ago

wickeddchildd
New_user wickeddchildd is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When wickeddchildd reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
wickeddchildd

MY LIFE ! :S

posted over 3 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

Yes. This happens with dresses for me mostly. I have some great dressy dresses. I have been able to find occasions more recently but it has been hard.

posted over 3 years ago

midwestmayhem
Style_council
midwestmayhem

I use to wear heels everyday, but then I was in a car accident and I can’t wear them anymore. When I lived in a big city a lot of women wore heels. On subways, in dog parks, at the grocery store, to school, to work…everywhere. Now that I live in a suburban neighborhood not very many people wear heels unless they are going out to a club or it’s a special occasion.

posted over 3 years ago

jychob
Style_council
jychob

I can’t wear heels =( I’m too much of an energetic girl but I think they are soooo cute!

posted over 3 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

if I really really really love the outfit I won’t change a thing :D but if I’m not convinced, yeah I would and yeah I hate that :D

posted over 3 years ago

LilyJ
New_user LilyJ is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When LilyJ reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
LilyJ

i LOVE heels but im really tall and all my friends are short arses so i look like a giant if i wear them….very sad state of affairs that i have to revert to flats to fit into pictues :/

posted over 3 years ago

c3walker
New_user c3walker is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When c3walker reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
c3walker

I do the same thing, I buy heels but only wear them like once. Heels just aren’t really practical if you do a lot of walking or I really cannot wear them out especially if I’m going dancing. I wind up wearing a lot of flat boots

posted over 3 years ago

tippiford
Style_council
tippiford

Same thing here…but right now I really couldn’t care less about what people think, especially regarding something like my appearance so I wear whatever I want and pity the people who think my clothes are too “loud” and so on.

posted over 1 year ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION