Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

Fellow chictopians, can shopping feel like a drug to you? Do you shop, feel an extreme high, and the minute you are done shopping feel real real low?
Am I the only one, I’d hate to think so….

posted over 5 years ago
1 3
livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

yes!! I always think I’m buying the most amazing stuff and then I’ll never wear what I bought! I’m working on that though.

posted over 2 years ago

francina04
Style_council
francina04

you are not the only one, it is not rare these days… I feel relaxxxxxxx when I shop…. nothing like it!!!!

posted over 2 years ago

ladysophiarose
Style_council
ladysophiarose

yes yes yes, the other day i was sad and the thorght of I WANNA GO SHOPPING popped into my head

posted over 2 years ago

OmniDimensional
Style_council
OmniDimensional

shopping doesnt make me high, i am usually already high before i go! not from the thought of shopping but you know, just a little baked. it makes going out in public a little more tolerable and makes clothes that you wouldnt look at twice look wearable :P but i dont see why people get such a rush! i usually just get a rush of guilt, from spending too much money! so i dont really shop too much anymore unless it is online and it is a sale! i have learned to conquer the urge to shop, and so can you! haha

posted over 2 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

LOL, that never happened to me

posted over 2 years ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

It isn’t a high. It is more of sense of ownership of something. It belongs to me. That good feeling lasts a very short time. When I was depressed I used to go and buy a lipstick or a new pair of hose. that way I could feel better but wouldn’t have spent a bunch of money.

posted 9 months ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION