Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
PartyFreak
Style_council
PartyFreak

Well, Im only 5 feet tall and I weigh 125 pounds. I am a UK size 12, not really sure about my US measurement but I did buy a F21 size large.

I am so sick of being so short but people keep telling me I will grow somemore cause im just 16 but I know I wont anymore cause my family has short genes and my father(tallest person) is only 5’4.

So do you think Im fat? Please tell me the truth, I wont get hurt, I’ll just improve myself.

posted over 4 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Your BMI is still in the normal range, so you are not technically overweight. Since I can’t see what you look like I can’t say if you “look” fat, but I wouldn’t worry too much.

I agree it’s fairly common for teens to “grow out before they grow up” and get some pudge just before a growth spurt. And I think many teens just gain weight for no reason as part of growing. Personally, I was at my heaviest at 16 or 17. I slimmed down before entering my 20s without changing height or too much about my lifestyle, it was just the way I grew.

Also, consider your bust size. Are you a larger cup size? If so, that could be the reason why you get a large size in clothes.

Really, as long as you eat/exercise healthy and FEEL comfortable in your body, I wouldn’t worry about whether you are fat.

posted over 4 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

Dont worry, I am a size L too and im 38 26 38

posted over 4 years ago

S_agapoxxx
Style_council
S_agapoxxx

A UK 12? You are DEFINITELY not fat!!! Please don’t worry about stuff like that hun…

posted over 4 years ago

alluraakalulu
Style_council
alluraakalulu

not at all fat

posted over 4 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

oh heck no!!! Your not even slightly big :) Im short too and I stopped growing so now I am just going to grow outwards haha!! but you alwasy feel bigger than you really are :) I promise!

posted over 4 years ago

pingpongpiang194
Style_council
pingpongpian...

no way you’re fat! i’m 22 and i’m only slightly above 5 feet! i’m a uk10, but find some uk12 items more comfortable to wear :D

posted over 4 years ago

pingpongpiang194
Style_council
pingpongpian...

no way, you’re not fat! i’m 22 and i’m only slightly above 5 feet! i’m a uk10, but find some uk12 items more comfortable to wear :D chin up and have faith in your body! dress it up and werk it!

posted over 4 years ago

MissMeggo
Style_council
MissMeggo

It doesn’t matter how much you weigh, what matters is how well proportioned your body is.

posted over 4 years ago

mackenziemagic
Style_council
mackenziemagic

Weight is just a number, it only matters whether you are comfortable in your own skin. I know people that are smaller than me (size US 4) and they think I’m fat, so it’s all relative.
But, NO, you’re not fat, your fiercely real (;

posted over 4 years ago

stephanielynette
Style_council
stephanielyn...

of course not, 125 is not fat :)

posted over 4 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

nope you’re not fat, I also have UK 12 (bottom side of my body, upper part is 8-10) so :) you can compare with me :p (I have no idea about your height or your weight as we meassure in cm and weigh in kilo’s :p I only know I am about 6 ft I think :))

posted over 4 years ago

heartsandbooks
New_user heartsandbooks is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When heartsandbooks reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
heartsandbooks

You sound perfectly healthy!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION