Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Sonsira
Style_council
Sonsira

I think it’s important to look good every day (doesn’t mean tons of make up, but neat clothes, true to your style, fits right…),because life is too short to look “basic” and, plus, you never know what’s going to happen or WHO do you get to meet today:) You ideas,chics?:)

posted almost 4 years ago
1 3
notwithoutincident
Style_council
notwithoutin...

Not when I’m just at home doing nothing… but if I’ll make an effort to dress up if I know I’m leaving the house

nwi

LilSunShine
Style_council
LilSunShine

I mean I try to. But not every day is my best looking day. It also depends on my mood, because when I feel bad or sad, it’s really hard to concentrate on dressing up, choosing the right outfit. In those cases I just wear something that is comfortable and simple.

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

my hair does, but not much else haha :)

Izacouto
Style_council
Izacouto

I look terrible almost everyday.
I wake up really early, and there’s no time to try to cover my dark circles or red spots. Sometimes I have time for mascara and brushing my hair, and that’s pretty much it.
My friends always ask me how can I live without brushing my hair lol

anniehall
Style_council
anniehall

i like to dress nice before leaving the house but i dont always get makeup on

elifongut
Style_council
elifongut

i’m desperately obsessed in how i look, i know it’s not the best thing to be obsessed about, but for me my appearance is pretty important. if i go out wearing something that i hate or didn’t like at all, then it affects my mood all day :) so i’m usually spending time to look good :) i wear very less make up and i have a more classy look

ClaudiaPaola
Style_icon
ClaudiaPaola

i try to look my best every day if i can. if i really don’t feel well, then i won’t force myself. but otherwise, i always love to put on my makeup and wear it around all day, and it just makes me happy to pull together a pretty outfit and accessories. i agree with elifongut- it definitely does affect my mood!

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

Good question. I’m a student and sometimes it’s just not possible.

Chof
Style_council
Chof

What I do is that I plan ahead. I always have everything reday, my clothing is chosen and I have my makeup chosen for the day.

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

i try to look good everyday even if it’s jsut casual and come up with different outfits and not wear the same outfit twice.
but sometiems i crack if i’m late for soemthing or really feel like crap. or if i’m working out lol

say_this_one
Style_council
say_this_one

no.. there will always be a bad day…

lexierene
Style_council
lexierene

I definitely try to, but sometimes there are those days that I really don’t want to try and I just throw on a sweatshirt or a jacket and leave.

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I try to. But are we talking about looking good as being able to take pictures and have people vote chic on it or just caring about how you look in general?

The more common your outfit here in Chictopia, the less votes you’re going to get. I don’t always wear outstanding outfits, but I do like to wear skirts and a top or pants and a top before I leave the house, unless I’m just driving out to get Church’s chicken at the drive through – then I don’t care. Haha!

Annebeth
Style_icon
Annebeth

I totally do hahaha

I’m one of those horrible girls that don’t leave the house without make up :(

Laydi_Tomoe
Style_council
Laydi_Tomoe

Well, I can’t say I look bad, but not super-outstanding either. Mostly because I’m always rushing to college, busy with homework, projects, and whatsoever. But some times I do take my time to prepare my outfit. And as some people said before, there are, too, those days when you don’t want to do ANYTHING, and just put a bunch of comfy things and blah.

posted almost 2 years ago

CiaraBaron
Style_council
CiaraBaron

I attend college 3 days a week and tend to go shopping or out with my friends atleast one day. On those four days I do my best to look good. I take care with my makeup, always iron my clothes and painstakingly choose an outfit. But on the other 3 days if I’m not leaving the house and I’m just cracking on with coursework I’ll pull on my comfy clothes and give my face a break! It’s nice to slob around sometimes.

posted almost 2 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION