Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 23272 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 23272 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

No homo, but I feel like I dress to impress other women – I couldn’t care less if a guy thinks my shirt is pretty or whatever. I care that other women will look at me and say, “Oh, she’s pulled together.”

Besides, if we dressed for guys, we’d be wearing nothing at all. Right? ;]

What about you people?

posted about 6 years ago
1 3
imalyssamarie
Style_council
imalyssamarie

myself mosly. subconsciously men though, most likely.

posted almost 5 years ago

summerlyne
Style_council
summerlyne

for myself most def. i never worry about looking better; for one thing i am too vain to worry. i care more for a women’s comments than a man’s. men aren’t on the same level of fashion (of course not all men**) what i think is FABULOUS they believe is weird or ugly.

nay_myquel
Style_council
nay_myquel

i dress for myself..but i dress so that women would look @ my style && love it..but men seem to draw attention to me as well..guess for both =)

cem90
Style_council
cem90

I dress for my comfort, and for men, and then for style points from women.

Magz
Style_council
Magz

like most of the posts, I dress to impress men and to inspire women. I’ll wear a pencil skirt that hugs my curvy hips and butt top it off with a white v neck tee and a blazer (masculine inspiration) and a statement necklace and shoes depends where I’m headed. I feel like no matter what you wear or who you wear it for you just must be confident in what you are wearing and that’s all that matters.

lovelylethargy
Style_council
lovelylethargy

I would like to think that I dress for myself. The guys at my school could care less about fashion (and me, for that matter). Girls here would notice, but I really try not to care what they think.

posted almost 4 years ago

SassyBhodey
New_user SassyBhodey is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When SassyBhodey reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
SassyBhodey

Yea.. definitely wear something that would impress a guy. not to over, simple yet glamour.:)

DistrictOfLights
Style_council
DistrictOfLi...

Hm… probably myself/comfort and then others. Even though it might be both sometimes :p

Daladoir
Style_council
Daladoir

I don’t dress for either.

I dress for myself.

nathnana
Style_council
nathnana

I dress to myself. I don’t dress to please people. Although I feel happy when people like it :)

saral
New_user saral is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When saral reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
saral

I’d like to say only for myself but in some situations I do dress for others – both men and women. I am really affected when others react when they see me – a compliment, a smile, a look, a change in body language, anything.

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I’m sure everyone first and foremost dresses for themselves, but that aside definitely women—everyone probably does it subconsciously, anyone who wears clothing inspired my other women. most guys aren’t interested in fashion, only if you look hot—their heads will turn regardless if you’re wearing something trashy or something chic.

plus.. I don’t know how to phrase this, but when guys (when you’re walking on the streets and random perverts are staring at you, not normal people you interact with) stare at you, it’s almost threatening, and I don’t like it sometimes. It’s like I’m being violated, especially when they eye-rape you say something rude and vulgar. but for women, it’s like, they look to other women for inspiration, not to say “HEY WHAT YOU DOIN TONIGHT”. you know?

1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION